Esteemed Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

@QueenDanceALot-- I had the same experience at our local Kroger a couple weeks ago.  Many people wearing masks to shop, and they were pushing everyone else out of the way.   What have we become?!  

I haven't been out and about since.  

They are pushing without masks on too.  I have never experienced that before.  They don't care. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

Instead of trying to rig up something for a mask,

take all that energy and....stay at home.

"But I need to get groceries"

OK...then a bandana/scarf is fine.

If someone is saying they need multiple masks....

that's a clear indication they are not adhering to the

self-isolation suggestion.

@BrandiDavis 

China residents wore masks for prior yrs because

of the pollution.

m

@sidsmom 

You are so right! According to the Chinese Ministry of Health, industrial pollution has made cancer China's leading cause of death. Pollution kills 4,000 people a day in China. Many days they cant breath so they cant go outside and that was BEFORE the pandemic......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

@tototwo wrote:

@QueenDanceALot-- I had the same experience at our local Kroger a couple weeks ago.  Many people wearing masks to shop, and they were pushing everyone else out of the way.   What have we become?!  

I haven't been out and about since.  

They are pushing without masks on too.  I have never experienced that before.  They don't care. 

Yeah, there are a lot of pushers out there.

But, I swear, the mask people are the worst.

"COMIN'THRU!!!  OUTTA MY WAY!!!  DON'T YOU SEE MY MASK?!!!"

Occasional Contributor
Wear a mask whenever yiu go outside! This virus stays up in the air for a few hours (I've heard 3...).Even though the area seems empty, yiu don't know who was there before you. Did the person sneeze /coughed and left? Save yourself. Wear a mask. This is going to be bad.

I think they told the public not to wear masks, gloves, protective glasses not to cause panic.

The government knew about the severity of this pandemic... That's why some senators immediately sold their stocks after the secret pandemic meeting.

Listen...wear a mask when you go outside. Period. It's better to be safe than sorry.
Honored Contributor
I was told my a physician in our family that the CDC has probably not mandated everyone wears masks when in public is because they are trying to save them for medical personnel. I know China required everyone to wear one because those who needed to, those who were sick, did not wear them due to the stigma. They then mandated everyone wear them saying it was "crowd pschology" and now everyone would believe it was keeping them safe to wear a mask. I hope wearing any mask other than a n95 would not give anyone a false sense of security. Even with a mask, the 6 foot distance should still be observed.