Trusted Contributor

Re: Mariah Carey & James Packer engaged

Imagine how many people that ring could feed.

I feel bad for her twins. Nick tweeted his congratulations to the couple. I think he is happy to be away from her as a husband. They DO however spend time together 'as a family' for the twins. Nick is pretty good as a Dad (from what I read, who knows). Wonder if billionaire will go out with them now? He looks creepy to me, not sure why.

Nick went down Mariah's rabbit hole, and this billionaire is down there taking Nick's place. No one will ever meet Mariah's expectations. Next!

Honored Contributor

They rented a house in Calabasas for only $250,000 a month.

Trusted Contributor

OK now.....I think I'll be booking a flight to Australia.  I do have a friend there and he is head of a division in a very large company, handsome and rich, but not a billionaire.  I do get large opals and Mariah gets a big honker diamond but then I'm not Mariah, the diva.   LOL

Honored Contributor

@gabstoomuch wrote:

Imagine how many people that ring could feed.

I feel bad for her twins. Nick tweeted his congratulations to the couple. I think he is happy to be away from her as a husband. They DO however spend time together 'as a family' for the twins. Nick is pretty good as a Dad (from what I read, who knows). Wonder if billionaire will go out with them now? He looks creepy to me, not sure why.

Nick went down Mariah's rabbit hole, and this billionaire is down there taking Nick's place. No one will ever meet Mariah's expectations. Next!

So could the ridiculous salaries that celebs and athletes are paid......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Maybe it's cz replica. The K's do that, or it a loaner ring.