@itiswhatitis wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

Image result for Man BunsImage result for Man Buns

Yes and yes!  Smiley Happy

Good looking guys.  I think they would be even better looking if they cut the bun off!

I must disagree.  They look good to me @QueenDanceALot.  I've seen both of these celebrities with and without the bun and they're still handsome....

We don't really disagree.  I said they were good looking.  I just prefer NO MAN BUN.

No biggie!

Would you prefer it if they just kept their hair long @QueenDanceALot?  I don't mind that either.  A man's hair is part of the package for me.

I don't really care for long hair on men, but if they're as handsome as they men you have posted pics of I might learn to like it.

Of course, there are many other qualifites I value over hair length or handsomeness.

Sort of.  Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

Image result for Man BunsImage result for Man Buns

Yes and yes!  Smiley Happy

Good looking guys.  I think they would be even better looking if they cut the bun off!

I must disagree.  They look good to me @QueenDanceALot.  I've seen both of these celebrities with and without the bun and they're still handsome....

We don't really disagree.  I said they were good looking.  I just prefer NO MAN BUN.

No biggie!

Would you prefer it if they just kept their hair long @QueenDanceALot?  I don't mind that either.  A man's hair is part of the package for me.

I don't really care for long hair on men, but if they're as handsome as they men you have posted pics of I might learn to like it.

Of course, there are many other qualifites I value over hair length or handsomeness.

Sort of.  Cat LOL

@QueenDanceALot, same for me.  I don't have a particular "type" to narrow down.  I typically know it when I see it.  Aside from that, I'm a warm blooded American gal who sure does enjoy the eye candy so readily for view.  While these men are handsome, it doesn't mean they'd be my type......

*Call Tyrone*
Respected Contributor

I have a friend who has a man bun and it is very appealing.  But then, I am from the hippie era.  I love facial hair and hair generally.

Honored Contributor

They're fine, I try not to judge.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I've been fancying the hair of this Domino's actor.

Manohman...he's got nice hair!  So thick!

IMG_1396.PNG

Esteemed Contributor

I would much rather see a guy with a neat man bun than a guy with a scraggly (sp) ponytail.

Honored Contributor

It's like any other hair style ......   some can pull it off and others will really look awful.   I think the men who look best with a man bun are artists .... musicians, actors,  and designers for the most part .....  and the occasional yoga instructor.  

Honored Contributor

I think these are good examples of the style ......

Image result for best man bun haircuts

Related image

Related image

Image result for best man bun haircuts

Related image

Honored Contributor

Q vendor Edward Bess

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1692/9277/collections/Everything-Edward-Edwards-Edit-Thumb-2_1024x1024.jpg?v=1488440867Screen Shot 2017-04-29 at Sat, Apr 29, 2017-7.46.21 PM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of the man bun, although I like longer hair on men.