Trusted Contributor

I don't care how anyone wears their hair as long as they keep it clean. If they're happy with it, that's all that matters. Variety is the spice of life.

Regular Contributor

Oh gosh no.

Man Bun = Total TurnOFF to Me

....but then again, I'm married, so my opinion doesn't really matter. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Never, too femme.

Honored Contributor

@itiswhatitis Loving the man buns but I hate to admit those weren't the kind I was thinking you all were talking about.

Respected Contributor

If the guy is youngish and good looking with gorgeous hair then yes man buns is okay with me.  Emphasis is on gorgeous hair and doesn't matter if it is in a bun or not. 

Honored Contributor

No, huge turnoff.

Not one good looking guy in pics posted because of the man buns. 

Doesn't even sound right.

Honored Contributor

@itiswhatitis wrote:

#Zayn Malik ❥

Yesssss........

hot beardman - Ben Dahlhaus - I want a replica made of Ben's moustache and beard and identical lace wig in his hairstyle.

The first dude's (Zayn Malik?) got a man bun with a fade; interesting.

Honored Contributor

Man buns simply need to go far, far away!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

laughing at op's post!

and ew for the most part plus I always think they look like they need to wash their hair and just are too busy to do something with it.

I'm also really tired of every guy I see having the exact same beard mustache scenario. I would think don't you want some individuality? And I think they all think it looks so good-not!

Okay now I'm getting catty and mean sounding lol! But its late and well, I have no excuse!Woman LOL

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I like them.

However, I love those long, tiny braids some black men have. They fascinate me and, more than once, I've had to apologize for staring.