Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44

hubba hubba!  lol

Esteemed Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

We borrow fashion from males and they borrow from women.

We wear pants and perfume.  Sometimes they wear long hair and tie it up about out of the way.  The most masculine aspects of men are their facial hair, broad shoulders, etc.  Women have sandals and men have mandals.....

You're missing a really great part of men - their muscles in the upper arm.  I think that is what is referred to as "guns."

And they look especially good on darker skinned men.  Just watch a professional basketball game if you need to know what I mean!  They wear those sleeveless top part of their uniform.  They all have very well defined arms!

Hyacinth   Cat Wink

Sorry @hyacinth003, I don't sleep on the good stuff.  Smiley EmbarassedI just didn't want to go that far.  I know what's up, lol!!!!

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

@sallybusky wrote:

I like a man bun on a younger guy, and then it needs to be thick and slightly messy - like he just threw it in the bun to get it out of his face. The neatnik-pulled-back-crisp-and-clean bun is not appealing to me. 

Scruffy facial hair? YummEEE. It started with Don Johnson's 5:00 shadow on Miami Vice, and it's never stopped.....Now THAT look works for me on men of all ages...

FTR...this is all pure fantasy. My SO has a 5:00 shadow...on his head.

@sallybusky

Oh girl, you bought back such a luscious memory ....  I had to find photos from the Crockett and Tubbs era ....

Related image

Image result for don johnson miami vice look

Image result for don johnson miami vice look