Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

No dishes in the sink either.  Lol

My MIL always has a sink full of dishes.   It spills out into the counter then.   It seems as if there are dishes that are sitting there for days.   I can't look at things like that.   

Oh no.  I can't have dishes in my sink for a long period of time.  Sometimes my dishwasher is full so I have no choice but I run it, wait for it, empty it and put the dishes in the sink in it. 

If I wake up in the morning to dishes in the sink or come home from work to dishes in the sink, it just sets me off.  LOL 

LOL

My MIL has a dishwasher but won't use it.  She hand washes every single thing.  *eyeroll*

Respected Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

My MIL always has a sink full of dishes.   It spills out into the counter then.   It seems as if there are dishes that are sitting there for days.   I can't look at things like that.   

Oh no.  I can't have dishes in my sink for a long period of time.  Sometimes my dishwasher is full so I have no choice but I run it, wait for it, empty it and put the dishes in the sink in it. 

If I wake up in the morning to dishes in the sink or come home from work to dishes in the sink, it just sets me off.  LOL 

LOL

My MIL has a dishwasher but won't use it.  She hand washes every single thing.  *eyeroll*

LOL!  I am in between.  I have a dishwasher, but it's rare we use enough dishes at one time to fill it. (I won't put my pans or knives in though).  IF I let stuff wait from one day to the next, though, it's closed up in the dishwasher while waiting for enough to run!

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

LOL

Not me.  I still think the dishes get cleaner in a dishwasher because the water is hotter.  There are also studies that show the dishwasher uses less water than hand washing does.

Super Contributor

I compromise when it comes to making my bed. I properly make my bed only when I change my sheets.  Otherwise, making my bed consists of pulling my under bedding (sheets/blankets) up "good enough" so as not to be lumpy, and then pull my comforter over all.  I love the comforter - it is the modern day equivalent of sweeping stuff under the rug. It looks nicely made, but it isn't really under there, lol.  

The only reason I go that far is because I don't want my furbabies laying on my sheets. I allow them to sleep on my bed with me, but I prefer them to not sleep IN my bed. Not unless it is sheet washing day. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

First one up goes down and feeds the cats.

Last one up makes the bed BEFORE anything else.