Respected Contributor

Anyone having issues just getting their every day mail (not packages)? I'm not getting half my magazines and I've not gotten several bills that are due. I didn't get my car insurance renewal that was sent out 3 weeks ago, missing a bank statement, gas bill and credit card bill, also 2 issues of one magazine  and one issue of another. Makes me wonder why I still continue to get junk mail every day. 

Trusted Contributor

Yes. I live in an apartment complex and some days there is no mail delivery.   On the days I do get mail, it can come as last as 7:00-7:30 p.m.  Thing is though that I always get my bills on time, lol. Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

The junk mail never slows down, but as far as the other mail seems to be no problem.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, one bill never seems to arrive.

I did get lots of catalogs After Christmas.  I’m sure they were meant to arrive earlier.

Respected Contributor

We have been having problems since November.  I live in a suburb of Cleveland and the Cleveland PO was on the national news as one of the biggest problems.  My neighbors started posting on next door when they get mail.  Nobody is getting anything current. 

Last week I got a flyer for a sale at Macy's....the sale was December 10th.  Looked like they had some good sales too.  Missing credit card bills, property tax, etc.  I had to make a quarterly income tax payment to my city and didn't have the bill. I called them to pay over the phone the woman who took my payment told me that city hall has gone a full week without getting any mail.  At this point it is just ridicuous.

Contributor

I've been having problems receiving regular mail, magazines (People and Time especially), bills, etc.  I'm still receiving Christmas cards post marked from early December.  My Netflix DVDs are taking 10 business days to reach me.  It's a mess.  

Respected Contributor

I just posted in another thread that I'm finally receiving mail that was sent about four weeks ago. And I have outstanding bills mailed that I then paid online when they never arrived by due dates. So it's delays coming and going.

Trusted Contributor

During the holidays our post office was on steroids getting mail and packages out to us in record time including early morning deliveries (7:30am) and Sunday deliveries but now it's back to business as usual slow as molasses.

Honored Contributor

Some days the mailbox is full; on other days, nothing.  IMO, it's up to the mailperson if she/he feels like delivering it.

I do not susbcribe to any mags and ALL our bills are received and paid online so that is not a concern.  Bottom line, the mail can show up whenever it wants to--LOL!!

Super Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

Anyone having issues just getting their every day mail (not packages)? I'm not getting half my magazines and I've not gotten several bills that are due. I didn't get my car insurance renewal that was sent out 3 weeks ago, missing a bank statement, gas bill and credit card bill, also 2 issues of one magazine  and one issue of another. Makes me wonder why I still continue to get junk mail every day. 

Yes I am not getting my bills either. Got a bill yesterday & it is due today. I am having to keep track of when my bills are due, especially this month as I have never had a late payment & I don't want to start now. I am getting junk mail but that is all.