Esteemed Contributor

USPS delays... backed up for weeks.  Distribution center 65 miles away and apparently had a 3 week backup.  Horrible.  Simple letters and packages might not make it until 2021... 

Anyone else.  I live in Western Md.  

Honored Contributor

You get your bills on time right?

icon_coffee.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

It took 2 weeks to the day for my Christmas card mailed in WV to reach my friend in Raleigh, NC.   

Respected Contributor

Today I received an item I ordered on Nov. 10. I’d already requested reimbursement but was asked to wait just a little longer. Glad it finally came! 

Esteemed Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

USPS delays... backed up for weeks.  Distribution center 65 miles away and apparently had a 3 week backup.  Horrible.  Simple letters and packages might not make it until 2021... 

Anyone else.  I live in Western Md.  

@bonnielu

Delayed delivery of mail is a shame. Most businesses want customers to use paperless or green billing.

I stopped getting magazines and extras a long while ago.

I do most things online. 

Respected Contributor

Mail delivery where I live is terrible.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Respected Contributor

Mail delivery is erratic at best in Southern California. Sometimes we don't get any mail for a few days, and then we will get two deliveries on a Sunday. Unpredictable.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mail delays

[ Edited ]

It's pretty bad, and I am not talking about gifts. Luckily I finished all of my Christmas shopping last month. 

I had to request a refund from QVC today for a Pop Sonic item that is just sitting in my post office for a week with no movement. I received great customer service via the chat feature, and I asked them what to do if the item is eventually delivered and they said just to let them know. 

I have had a few other items, that I have just not received.  one item that I ordered from a vendor took three months to get to me. It was routed all over the country, before finally being delivered.  

I am trying to be patient because I do understand that they are having a lot of problems, but it's still frustrating at times. 

Southern California.

Esteemed Contributor

Bills on Time??? I pay online so no bills are ever sent to me by mail.  Good thing for these times.  

Valued Contributor

I get NO mail and NO packages.  I track Fed Ex or UPS and receive nothing but notes on the day I was expecting delivery that my package will be LATE ...  it's not like the USPS had no clue this would happen in the middle of a PANDEMIC AT CHRISTMAS ??!!?!