Esteemed Contributor

Re: MY WORLD HAS COME CRASHING DOWN

[ Edited ]

@RedTop 

@RedTop wrote:

@qvcaddition 

Emory is the name of the medical facility; John is the patient.   

They you for correcting me.  I am continuing my prayers for John and Tina.  Sometime when you get real elderly you don't read correctly.  Sorry I didn't read all the post so I didn't see the name John.

Honored Contributor

You both have had a lot of adjustments. So many of us are praying for you.

Regular Contributor

Dear Tina, While I do not know you, I was touched with your unconditioal love and faith in your husband, John. John is getting the best of treatment. The fact that his cancer is so rare, his condition will bring in other oncologists to follow and advise in the case. The most important part is they know what it is, and they have a plan for treatmnt. John is also relatively young, and I think that will help in this process. While I know you are worried sick over your husband, you must remember to take care of you. I hope you have some friends to prepare dinneres to freeze, straighent up your home, and just be a person who will listen to YOU. If I were there, I woud give you the biggest bear hug and a cup of tea. I am thinking about and praying for you and John.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tina From Georgia   I'm new to this thread & have caught myself up on your story..   I, too, want to share my prayers for your hubby, & yrself for continued serenity, care & recovery.  G-d is powerful!  We can continue to reach out, as you have.. as we here have, & as we continue.

Remember that part, in the beginning of the Jimmy Stewart movie "It's a Wonderful Life".. all the prayers being whispered.. & Clarence, the angel,  is curious..asking..  "~who is this.. all these prayers are for?"  .. Well.. WE are praying for you and hubby.. all these whispered prayers to G-d on your behalf...  & we will continue to pray..

When you can, pls continue to let us know how y'all are doing... Heart

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Valued Contributor

So sorry.  I send your husband the light of healing.

Contributor

@Tina from Georgia    Prayers have now been said for you and your husband.  Thoughts and prayers will continue.  

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

UPDATE:

Hello my dear friends!  As I sit here and look at my laptop I know in my heart that each  one of you has prayed for us.  I read and feel the support and love everyone has sent our way.

The last time I updated everyone we were going through a bump in the road.  I can let you know that  John has accepted the situation alittle more in the past month.  We did have our second CT scan for the nodules in his lung.  The results came back that they have not grown since the last CT scan in April.. That was wonderful news for us to hear.  I think John is seeing that he is getting good news and blessings.  He still uses the wheelchair but can walk some with the starter prosthetic leg using crutches.

One of the highlights for us was that we attended church together as a family.  Our congregation was overwhelmed to see him.  I did stand up and tell my church family how appreciative we were of all the out pouring of love and support.  The same love and support I have felt from all of you.

I will keep you updated but cannot express my gratitude to everyone for walking with me on this journey. 

Honored Contributor

Sending prayers, hugs and positive thoughts.

Respected Contributor

Sending prayers for as your journey continues. Wishing you both all the best as time passes. I do wish that I could be there to help in some way. So for now sending you a giant hug 🤗!
Frequent Contributor

May God Bless you and your husband!