Respected Contributor

Re: MY WORLD HAS COME CRASHING DOWN

Sending Caring thoughts and Prayers to you both.🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Respected Contributor

My prayers are continuing for both you and your dear husband. You are being so strong & positive. My very best wishes to you.
Honored Contributor

Thank you for sharing with those of us on the boards. Stay strong.

Honored Contributor

@Tina From Georgia - Still keeping you and your husband in my thoughts and prayers.

You need to take care of yourself as well, so that you'll be strong enough to help him, when he needs it.  Difficult though it may be, try to find some quiet moments of relaxation for you.  Heart

Frequent Contributor

UPDATE:

Good Evening my Friends. I wanted to let you guys know how things are  going with my husband's cancer.  For the past  7 weeks we have been home healing and learning to do some things alittle different, John is in wheelchair  and is feeling very down about losing his leg.  We as humans take for granted alot of little things in our lives.  For instance, to adjust to him being in his wheelchair I am having to put things he likes to eat or drink on the bottom shelf of refrigerator. Dishes or cups on the counter. I never thought about how he has to balance on one leg to shower. This is a learning journey for both of us.

We did have another CT scan on March 28th to check and see if the nodules  in his lung had grown over the past 4 weeks.  Our appointment with oncologist on the 30th went really well.  The doctor stated that the nodules looked the same..No growth!  Best News !! Our plan now is to monitor him every 3 months for the nodules for any growth.  The doctor will also be doing MRI to make sure no other tumors show up.  We have appointment in 2 weeks to start the process of getting him fitted for a prosthetic. This journey continues and I thank you so much for letting me share.  

Honored Contributor

@Tina From Georgia - Thank you for the update and at last some good news for you both.  (((Blessings)))

Honored Contributor

@Tina From Georgia,

You both have been through so much! Continued prayers for you both as you navigate such new and difficult changes. You have such a wonderful outlook which I'm sure is such a comfort to your husband!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

...still praying.

Honored Contributor

Re: My world has come crashing down

[ Edited ]

@maximillian @Tina From Georgia @on the bay @Spacrazy @Venezia 

My DD it was discovered had a non malignant "osteosarcoma" discovered when she was 25 and noticed pain in her calf while walking on the treadmill.

'We need to keep an eye on it, but I was so scared (worst scare of my life) and I will eternally be grateful to the doctor in San Antonio who operated and removed it. (She still has a scar which runs practically the full length of her leg...a lot bigger/longer than one would have thought). 
It has faded to almost invisible, and she wears it well.

@Tina From Georgia I'm sending prayers for you.❤️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Praying for your husband and for you.....

35 Kitty prayers ideas | kitty, pet loss grief, pets

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”