Honored Contributor

Re: MY WORLD HAS COME CRASHING DOWN

@Tina From Georgia - I am so sorry to hear this latest update.  I know we all hoped for a better outcome, when you first posted.

You have a difficult road ahead, but I'll still pray that you have the strength you need to get through it. 

One day at a time, is all you can do.  Heart

Respected Contributor

@Tina From Georgia It sounds like John is getting excellent medical care.  Taking it one day at a time is definitely good.  Please remember to take care of yourself too.  John is very fortunate to have you to support him!

Regular Contributor

@Tina From Georgia 

I have you and your dear husband in my prayers.

May you receive strength,courage and healing.

Take care and thank you for the update.

Respected Contributor

@Tina From Georgia :   I just saw your update.  Hugs and prayers for you and your dear John during the days ahead.

Honored Contributor

@Tina From Georgia,

You are a wonderful wife. Many prayers for all the strength and comfort for both of you as you go through each day together!  

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

@Tina From Georgia  I just read your update, and am sending prayers for you and your DH.  

Respected Contributor

Holding you close in prayer...

Super Contributor

Sending tons of prayers and positive energy!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Tina From Georgia wrote:

UPDATE:

It has been a very hard week for our family.  This past Monday the surgeon amputated my husband's right leg above the knee.  During the operation the surgeon discovered a large nodule that looked suspicious. He removed the leg and the noduled and has sent to pathology.  He is already aware that there are 3 nodules in his lung that will be removed in 5 weeks.  He is going to be set up for a PET scan to see if there is cancer in other areas.  I got to take my sweet John home from the hospital today.  The ride home was horrible for him but with help I got him in his own bed,  There is something about being in your own bed that is comforting.  We are now going to take one day at a time.  I know I keep saying thank you but I don't know how else to let you hpw appreciative we are.  Writing this down is therapy for me but the love and support is such a gift.

-------

Tina, 

While this is not the outcome you had hoped for,  your husband is with you, and your whole team (including John and you) are fighting hard with an army of us behind you. I hope you are taking care of yourself during this long journey.  I wish I could physically help you and John, but I continue to say a short prayer for the both of you.

Honored Contributor

thinking-of-you-ecards-sending-prayers-ecard--master.jpg

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller