Frequent Contributor

MY WORLD HAS COME CRASHING DOWN

[ Edited ]

I am asking for everyone to please pray for my husband.  IN the past 72 hours our world has come crashing down.  He is 57 years old and my best friend my rock..He has worked 28 years in the medical field so last Thursday morning he asked doctor to look at his leg. THe doctor immediately sent him to MRI and CT Scan.  A 12 cm tumor was discovered in his right calf.  The Doctors at his work immediatley called Emory  to set up biopsy and more scans with contrast.  When we met with orthopedic/oncologist and he did biopsy he did tell us that it was sarcoma and he was sure it was malignant.  Now we are waiting to see if it is anywhere else in body and if tumor is in leg bone. The waiting is killing us. I cant look at him without crying.  PLease pray...You dont know me but I ask with my heart.

Valued Contributor

Re: My world has come crashing down

Prayers and strength.  Keep us posted.

Regular Contributor

prayers on the way

Respected Contributor

@Tina From Georgia 

You will have a lot of support from posters on this forum.  Please keep us informed.

Are you going for a second opinion?  I think that's one of the things I would think to do first. 

Thinking of you and your husband.  Please give him our best thoughts, hopes and wishes. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tina From Georgia @I'm sending prayers for your dear husband and also for you. 
   I lived in Atlanta and Emory is a good hospital. 
          🕯 🙏🏼 🕊💙

Honored Contributor

I will pray for you and I will pray with you.Heart

Honored Contributor

@Tina From Georgia 

Just said a prayer for your husband and you, too.  Will keep both of you in my prayers.  

Esteemed Contributor

absolutely adding my prayers

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Prayers. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Regular Contributor

Praying for you and your husband and his medical team.  Waiting for a treatment plan is very hard.  I have been there and know the feeling of shock.  May God give you peace that passes understanding as you continue this journey.