Respected Contributor

Frightning and tragic!

Honored Contributor

tragic!  Does anyone know what area they have oredicted rain?  

Respected Contributor

The public needs to know certain things so news services provide that. However I am so angry when they ask people how they feel when they have just lost their families or homes or are trying to escape to freedom.

I am not sure why they can't draw the line.

The rains cannot come soon enough.

Respected Contributor

Yes it's so sad and my heart goes out to everyone. 

Esteemed Contributor

Very sad.  troubles my heart.  Our trees/forests are needed as they provide beauty and oxygen and homes and shelter for the animals. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Trusted Contributor

Re: MY CALIFORNIA. BURNING

[ Edited ]

It is humbling & terrifying watch your home & everything that you own in it burn & not be able do anything about it except watch it burn. Those people who say that you can buy new things have no concept of what someone involved in a fire has gone through. Sure you can buy new things but you cannot replace one of a kind items that your children have made for you,photos of your family as you were growing up, or momentos that are the only thing that you have left of your parents. You're never the same after you've been involved in a fire.

Respected Contributor

We went through this last year. Now a friend of mine was evacuated because of the Butte fire. She lost 2/3 of her property but other than smoke damage her residence is okay. Prayers to everyone in the fire's path and for those with Cal Fire. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Trusted Contributor

My body, heart and soul is sick with sorrow, dread and worry for all my family, friend and all the animals so very near the Valley and Butte fires.  I want them all to fly out of California forever.

I feel like my home state and I knew for the first 45 years of my life is gone. Already and forever lost and gone.  I can feel myself panicking and spiraling down out of control...just like all the fires. 

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Honored Contributor

The serious fires in CA have been attributed to the drought, and we all know what that's about,

The attitude toward the cause is changing, I've seen the headlines of realization.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor

we live in the next county over from amador and it's horrifying to smell the smoke and see the darkened skies knowing what these people are going through.

our firefighters are true heroes and we all appreciate them so.