Esteemed Contributor

MORE OF THIS AND THAT

[ Edited ]

1.   Mirror, mirror on the wall...It does not matter if I'm short or tall...If I have skinny legs or my hips are wide...It only matters who I am inside...Blue eyes, brown eyes, black eyes or green...What makes me the most beautiful cannot be seen...When you look at me, don't judge me by my parts...The most beautiful thing about me is in my heart.

2.   I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor.  If you're nice to  me, I'll be nice to you.  Simple as that.

3.   It's during the worst storms of your life that you will get to see the true colors of the people who say they care about you.

4.   When spending time with your parents seems like too much effort, remember... One day, all you'll have is the memories.

5.   Never sing in the shower!  Singing leads to dancing.  Dancing leads to slipping and slipping leads to paramedics seeing you naked.  So remember, don't sing.

6.   I'M NOT OLD

I woke up, I lifted my arms, I moved my knees, I

turned  my neck... Everything made the same noise...

CrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccK!!

I came to a conclusion:

I am not old,

I am crispy!!!

7.   A mother is always a mother... she never stops worrying about her children even when they are grown up.

8.   Your beliefs become your thoughts,

Your thoughts become your words,

Your words become your actions,

Your actions become your habits,

Your habits become your values,

Your values become your destiny.

Mahatma Gandhi

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma WOW! I read, reread, and read yet AGAIN this collection of quotes, and LOOOOOVE them! #1 made my heart sing❤, and I am still laughing at #5.😂😂😂

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I'm a fan of #1.