Esteemed Contributor

I don't always agree with the moderators but today I am giving kudos to Beth for her quick response to an e-mail I sent her.  I had posted a thread about a poem that was sent to me by a friend and it was shut down very quickly, and I was curious as to why.  Within minutes Beth responded and explained the problem.  Not only was I surprised with the quick response, I was completely surprised with the reason it was shut down.

I contacted my friend to inform him the poem he sent was not what he thought it was and perhaps he should not forward it again.  He was grateful for having been made aware, and also embarrassed for having sent it to many people.

I sent Beth an e-mail thanking her for responding so quickly. So thank you again Beth, great job, well done and very much appreciated. Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Super Contributor

Very nice of you to post this @Lindsays Grandma!

❤️💙💚💜💛

I too appreciate the help from the moderators and I think @Beth-QVC is very helpful!

💜💛❤️💚💙

@Lindsays Grandma Did you know also you can click on the closed thread titles and see the Moderators post the reasons for the closing? I think that's a good feature we didn't have on the old boards.

Nice to see a positive thread. 

😍

Honored Contributor

it is almost always best to check via google or check via a site like snopes to verify the validity or the truthfulness of forwarded information from an email or from social media.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

it is almost always best to check via google or check via a site like snopes to verify the validity or the truthfulness of forwarded information from an email or from social media.

Ita @sunshine45. I say "always" verify.

E-mail and Facebook c&p shares are filled with hoaxes. Best to check before sharing imho.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma

How did you find Beth's email address?

QVC Customer Care

@GraceCO

Posters and customers may contact all of us by sending an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. 

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@GraceCO

Posters and customers may contact all of us by sending an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. 

Beth QVC

Thank you! I have a question, so I'll send an email.

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@GraceCO

Beth QVC

Do we do this through our e mail ,or on here?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@GraceCO

Beth QVC

Do we do this through our e mail ,or on here?

@goldensrbest

it is best to use the  email that you use for qvc ordering and forums.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein