Respected Contributor

Angela is a hoot ! Woman LOL

She appears to be a happy person at least with her job. She's always smiling, twisting and twirling modeling fashions showing off her curves and even modeling the beauty shows she smiles and does a great job IMO.  Great job Angela ! one of my favs !

Valued Contributor

@Goodie2shoes  I agree with you as well I can say I think all of the models do a great job and appears to have the best personalities.

Honored Contributor

That's true but it's true of all the models.  That's their job and they do it well.

Respected Contributor

Completely agree!

She really seems to love her job! She exudes warmth and fun, a winning combination.

Plus, she is lovely. I have really enjoyed the fashion shows, hosts, vendors and models have been on fire and genuinesly having fun.

Respected Contributor

She did a great job on Vanessa’s show.  I love that they seem to enjoy it and do seem to be having fun.  Blair and Jackie both are great on there also.  

Valued Contributor

@lynnie61 wrote:

She did a great job on Vanessa’s show.  I love that they seem to enjoy it and do seem to be having fun.  Blair and Jackie both are great on there also.  

@lynnie61 I think Vanessa is a hidden gem; it’s time for management to showcase her more on the main channel in better hours as a host, not a social media sidekick. Young, attractive, well spoken, professional.
I love fashion and tried to listen last night to Kim and Rachel and Shawn but had to resort to the mute button a lot. I don’t dislike any of these people; I just can’t take the noise and antics. Maybe I’m just turning into a cranky old lady!
Respected Contributor

Re: MODEL ANGELA

[ Edited ]

Watching a bit of Kim and Rachel last night I'm convinced that management has told them to act this way - all of them.  Thankfully some - like Vanessa - haven't bought into it.  Rachel never used to act so silly.

And I agree about Angela - she's lovely.  

Esteemed Contributor
My opinion but I think Angela is one big show off & a phoney.