Honored Contributor

I guess Gary is done with the Squirrel thing….

On air this Morning with MBR....no squirrels! 👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍

Honored Contributor

Re: I guess Gary is done with the Squirrel thing….

I can only hope!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didn't watch, but not surprised it was MBR they chose, totally strategic. She plays to the same demo as Carolyn, is the "trusted old guard" (and I speak for myself too) we tend to prefer.

Some liked the squirrels, it annoyed others no end. I never really got it but it didn't annoy me either.

On another note Carolyn already has up her new FB page and her life moves on. Wishing her and Dan all the very best. 

I've got nothing I'm interested in watching or buying on Q currently. But I will still be interested to see where this all lands, Q just seems to be off the rails from what it ever was, course correcting or not. 

Honored Contributor

Well the squirrel haters that wanted them to go away, got their wish.  I dont understand why anyone would want to do away with anything that brought a smile, a laugh and joy to so many.

I hope all are happy now.

Saving time & trouble. If I offend you, I am sorry.
Honored Contributor

It was fun, made some of us smile, to bad the haters still can not stop with their hate!!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Well the squirrel haters that wanted them to go away, got their wish.  I dont understand why anyone would want to do away with anything that brought a smile, a laugh and joy to so many.

@Imaoldhippie  It was not Carolyn , just the  stuffed squirrel thing that took up time NOT discussing the products being sold....sizing....etc.  cute MAYBE,  but holding old stuffed toys  and making them talk ....for people not 5 years old ....was just too much. It was More like programming for Sesame Street.

Respected Contributor

unhappy will find something else to be unhappy about.............easy to follow their trend.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@Imaoldhippie , We'll think of it this way, are there things that annoy you in other host presentations ? Well that's how many felt about the squirrel. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Oh please -- stop with the exaggerated "hate."  I didn't like the silly squirrels, plain & simple.  I have no hate, and especially no hate for any host.  

I'm sure you love absolutely everything done and presented on QVC.  How wonderful.  

Esteemed Contributor

I hope the squirrel thing is over.  It was Carolyn who started that ridiculous thing anyway.  I always thought Gary was embarrased about the whole scenario.