Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach 

LOL! Too cute!Heart

We've known about the problem with ships being delayed, this shows why railway deliveries are too!

Thanks for the chuckle!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Occasional Contributor

@Tinkerbell3   Also.... even tho the fine print says "Avail to Ship 11/17"...my last two items that were "delayed shipping" were shipped after the promise date.  My pumpkin was two weeks late and my Advent socks did not ship Sunday as mentioned.   I blame that darn cat.

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

This isn't a complaint, quite the contrary.  I was expecting a small item from Amazon on Saturday, the tracking showed my package was delivered to my local PO., and for some reason it was sent to another PO. in my state to a town I never heard of.  Then it was redirected, and delivered this AM.  I was impressed with the turnover time, and the way I was kept informed.

@QVCkitty1  That's the key, communication.  Just being upfront and honest with customers lesson disappointment.  Don't say in stock and it goes immediately to waitlist or advance order.

Respected Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@ID2 wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

Gosh, I would think that we all knew about the Unexpected supply  chain problems.

The disclaimer is shown all over.

It's gonna happen, not only here but other vendors.  The only way to be 100% is to purchase IN a store, any online could be risky.

I have a sweater coming from Chico's for 2 mos. now.

You all just don't shop the correct stores. I never have any "unexpected supply chain problems". Never. Whenever I do shop online I get my packages in 2-3 days without paying anything extra. Waiting 2 months for something? I wouldn't shop any store that does that. 

Good grief, it isn't the only sweater I will have, so why not wait if it is something I like/want?

Nothing I order is life sustaining..those are bought at Wegman's!

I RARELY by from QVC anymore. The places I have shopped have never once had a delay and I receive items promptly. QVC has terrible processing, shipping and returns. The worst.Also, too many cheap looking clothing items. 

Valued Contributor

I was surprised (ok, not as much surprised as annoyed) to see the VPH glitter candle status change to advanced order. I never heard anyone mention that during the TSV presentations last week.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 

Can't remember the last time I ordered from QVC, but my wife? I do order from Online Vendors. I have ordered items listed as "in stock", but then get a notice they are no longer "in stock, even though the order was processed. My credit card is never charged until item is ready to ship.

Also I receive, usually via email, an option for a refund or to cancel the item. I have done both depending on the item I ordered.

I take into considered my knowledge of a supply chain that has gotten worse over the months. Even things that originate in our country are even hard to get for the very same reason.

I opt not to blame the vendor when these occurrences arise. Even with computerized transactions there are split second lapses that do occur, which can make it impossible for anyone to have a 100% accurate merchandise count.

If and when I incur a problem with a particular vendor and I do conclude it is THEIR issue? If i can, i cancel that order, and that is the last time i do business with that vendor.

As for the customer "SHOULD BE INFORMED"? Exactly, if they are not aware of the present supply chain issues, THEY should get themselves INFORMED, via media at some point, because this issue has been present for at least a couple months at this point.

hckynut 

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

I am STILL waiting for items that I ordered over a month ago!!!! (Muk Luk kids PJs, etc., and then there's the GILI TSV)

It was NEVER disclosed that these items would be an advanced order!

NOW, my order for the Muk Luk cabin socks indicates that they are an Advanced Order- WHAT???

I am shopping elsewhere at this point!p = w I do not trust that QVC will deliver items on time.

The customer SHOULD BE INFORMED prior to purchasing AND, every TSV should include free shipping!

@Tinkerbell3  None of those things you ordered are necessities for existence. If that's the worst of this pandemic for you then you are doing just fine.  I agree with the others; shipping and delivery delays have been well publicized since before you ordered those things. 

Yep - we all just need to "lower our expectations."  Everything is fine - better than previously certainly.

Esteemed Contributor

@GingerPeach 

Hysterical....just like a sweet kitty!

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant 

I will have to respectfully disagree with you.

I order 99% of my clothes from QVC and have never purchased a 'cheap looking clothing item'.

I know which vendors/designers sell better quality items.  Joan Rivers, Louis, SG, Belle..and others.

I assure you, I do not look cheap.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

I am STILL waiting for items that I ordered over a month ago!!!! (Muk Luk kids PJs, etc., and then there's the GILI TSV)

It was NEVER disclosed that these items would be an advanced order!

NOW, my order for the Muk Luk cabin socks indicates that they are an Advanced Order- WHAT???

I am shopping elsewhere at this point! I do not trust that QVC will deliver items on time.

The customer SHOULD BE INFORMED prior to purchasing AND, every TSV should include free shipping!

@Tinkerbell3 

C'mon .....   Are you really surprised?  Have you spoken to Customer Service?

Did you miss the news that we are having MAJOR supply chain issues?  Other retailers are having the same problems QVC is dealing with.  It's been all over the internet, so I honestly don't know how you could have missed it.   

No one is being "mislead".