Respected Contributor

I am STILL waiting for items that I ordered over a month ago!!!! (Muk Luk kids PJs, etc., and then there's the GILI TSV)

It was NEVER disclosed that these items would be an advanced order!

NOW, my order for the Muk Luk cabin socks indicates that they are an Advanced Order- WHAT???

I am shopping elsewhere at this point! I do not trust that QVC will deliver items on time.

The customer SHOULD BE INFORMED prior to purchasing AND, every TSV should include free shipping!

Honored Contributor

Gosh, I would think that we all knew about the Unexpected supply  chain problems.

The disclaimer is shown all over.

It's gonna happen, not only here but other vendors.  The only way to be 100% is to purchase IN a store, any online could be risky.

I have a sweater coming from Chico's for 2 mos. now.

Honored Contributor

I know, @RespectLife 

I am just completely suffering and crying because my new doormat with an abstract pine forest design from The Company Store is delayed. I'm suffering because my doormat right now has beach chairs on it! Woman LOL

I think it's this culprit:

969A6AEC-F5F3-4430-BDE2-C32460E113B4.jpeg

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Trusted Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

I know, @RespectLife 

I am just completely suffering and crying because my new doormat with an abstract pine forest design from The Company Store is delayed. I'm suffering because my doormat right now has beach chairs on it! Woman LOL

I think it's this culprit:

969A6AEC-F5F3-4430-BDE2-C32460E113B4.jpeg

What a cat-astrophe!  Thanks for the laugh this morning....Woman WinkWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

Gosh, I would think that we all knew about the Unexpected supply  chain problems.

It's gonna happen, not only here but other vendors.  The only way to be 100% is to purchase IN a store, any online could be risky.

You all just don't shop the correct stores. I never have any "unexpected supply chain problems". Never. Whenever I do shop online I get my packages in 2-3 days without paying anything extra. Waiting 2 months for something? I wouldn't shop any store that does that. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

I am STILL waiting for items that I ordered over a month ago!!!! (Muk Luk kids PJs, etc., and then there's the GILI TSV)

It was NEVER disclosed that these items would be an advanced order!

NOW, my order for the Muk Luk cabin socks indicates that they are an Advanced Order- WHAT???

I am shopping elsewhere at this point! I do not trust that QVC will deliver items on time.

The customer SHOULD BE INFORMED prior to purchasing AND, every TSV should include free shipping!

@Tinkerbell3  None of those things you ordered are necessities for existence. If that's the worst of this pandemic for you then you are doing just fine.  I agree with the others; shipping and delivery delays have been well publicized since before you ordered those things. 

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach 

@candyagain 

LOL!  Both good laughs!

Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

You all just don't shop the correct stores. I never have any "unexpected supply chain problems". Never. Whenever I do shop online I get my packages in 2-3 days without paying anything extra. Waiting 2 months for something? I wouldn't shop any store that does that. 

Good grief, it isn't the only sweater I will have, so why not wait if it is something I like/want?

Nothing I order is life sustaining..those are bought at Wegman's!

Honored Contributor

This isn't a complaint, quite the contrary.  I was expecting a small item from Amazon on Saturday, the tracking showed my package was delivered to my local PO., and for some reason it was sent to another PO. in my state to a town I never heard of.  Then it was redirected, and delivered this AM.  I was impressed with the turnover time, and the way I was kept informed.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

More like "MISREADING", on the product's page clearly states "Available to ship 11/17/2021".

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.