Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@SandySparkles ...I always feel so much better after I read your posts, you say the kindest things.  Yes, I reached out to the "mods" and asked how this can happen but no one has responded with a clue except to say that posters cannot delete a thread. Two times in two nights?  Rather strange don't you think?  Oh well, chalk it up to another one of life's mysteries.

@Lindsays Grandma  🥰  Helping each other feel better is what soul sisters do.😉 

I find the disappearing threads rather puzzling as well, and cannot think of any reason for it; except to say that perhaps it is technical issue.🤷‍♀️ Let us hope it doesn't happen again.🤞

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles ... I am so sorry the migraine kept you out of sorts.  Pain is so debilitating, and I hope the pain that has remained diminishes very soon.   In the meantime it is good to see you back on the boards.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  Awww. That's so sweet of you to say. I really appreciate it! Your concern warms my heart.❤😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖