You are 

confined

by

the walls  

you

build

yourself...

Authors Unknown

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  I've told you before, but it bears repeating...Thank you for these and your "funnies." It's always nice to wake up to your posts on the forums. They are a 'positive constant' in these crazy days we're living. 👍

Hope you have a wonderful day. 🙏

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

Good morning @Lindsays Grandma I love that your always here to cheer us make us think and smile. ❤️🙏☕️🥳

Trusted Contributor

@Mimi 1883, ME,TOO!! Lindsays Grandma, makes my day. She always gives me food for thought. A sincere thank you, Prov

Valued Contributor

A lot of us may go through life, not realizing how a little action may make someone's day; how something small may put a much needed smile on someone's face. That being said, @Lindsays Grandma , you are often that person in many lives. Thank you for your positive, funny and uplifting posts! 

Honored Contributor

I completely agree with both messages especially the first one.  Thank you, Lindsays Grandma for once again giving food for thought and messages with much meaning.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma      You are 

confined

by

the walls  

you

build

yourself...

Authors Unknown

I most identify with this inspirational nugget of wisdom! It is such a liberating feeling when we tear down our walls; in my case it was a FORTRESS😂, and discover they were never really necessary in the first place; an AH HA moment!!😀

Life is much more meaningful when learn to bare our souls😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Authors Unknown

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles 

Whatever walls surrounded you, it was your  strength that tore them down so you could build a better and proper one. 

I was able to connect to Nextdoor, a bit confusing to say the least.  So far no one has responded regarding the computer hook up, a few responses from people living close by just to say hello.  Keeping the faith.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  I'm sorry that Nextdoor is not yet bearing fruit! Navigating it can be a little confusing initially. I am glad you are keeping the faith though, because eventually someone will offer assistance; especially because of your age demographic. I would include that in the message as well; If you have not already done so.🤞😊

It might be helpful to reach out every few days; as people are understandably very preoccupied these days.

Hopefully, your daughter will have a change of heart, and set it up so that you do not have to wait much longer. I am really rooting for you, so PLEASE keep me posted!😊❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

As for Nextdoor, I did receive a message late yesterday from a fellow who wanted to know what kind of computer I have.  I responded with info but haven't heard back yet.  One lady sent me a message today wanting to know if I told my granddaughter and daughter that I asked for help and cautioned me to be careful.  That hit a nerve and made me realize that telling strangers my age and I live with my granddaughter and daughter was a bit risky.  

There is a chance Stacy will hook it up tonight but I'm not holding my breath.  It amazes me how she can be so absorbed with herself that she can't take 20 minutes to set it up.  God help me if I need emergency attention!!!