Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  It is eerie how poignant your words were! Several of my family members who are essential frontline workers, had been sick with COVID the past few weeks. That is what I eluded to in my previous post.😞

I became ill, and was diagnosed Sept. 2nd, as it was next to impossible to care for them without being exposed; all possible precautions were exercised. I have never slept, and coughed so much in my LIFE.😐

I am SO happy to have taken a few self care days BEFORE falling ill. Things would undoubtedly have been worse, had I not. Thankfully, I am on the mend, but remain burdened with low energy.

We are counting our many blessings, as so many others have not been as fortunate, and it breaks my heart💔. Now more than ever, I am praying a vaccine is soon to be forthcoming. 🙏🙏

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles ...There are a few posters I can count on seeing everytime I submit my so called words of wisdom, you are one of them.  So, when I don't see one or two is when I worry.  You my friend, are a very caring and kind woman, it comes through loud and clear.  However, I get the feeling, and correct me if I am wrong, that you have the tendency to overdo and take on more than you should.

One thing I wish you would remember and that is to take care of yourself FIRST.  You can't help anyone when you become ill because of your kindness.  I repeat myself...that is not being selfish, it is being smart.    Okay, I will get off my soap box, I am happy you are feeling better and now make sure to get plenty of rest and YOU FIRST.  Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  Your instinct is spot on! My mother always tells me I sometimes" bite off more than I can chew", and I sheepishly admit to doing just that.😊 Age has not been kind to her, and she is forgetful of many things, but pointing out my shortcomings is not one of them. 😁

I read one of your quotes today that pertained to balance, and could not agree more with it.😊 

Your comforting and compassionate words made my soul smile, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!❤😄

~~~All we need is LOVE💖