Frequent Contributor

Everyday I check the lunchtime specials. Some days there aren't any. I thought something was wrong with my computer but I couldn't get them on my phone either.  Anybody else have this problem?

Honored Contributor

As I understand it, they're available only on weekdays, not on the weekends.

Valued Contributor

Re: Lunchtime specials

[ Edited ]

@Blackcatmom @Krimpette is correct if you put lunchtime in seach bar you will seeLunchtime Specials: Low prices on great picks from 11am - 4pm ET each weekday..  i

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette is right, they no longer have the LTS on week-ends, only weekdays.

They did post a notice for a short time, but I missed it and found out about it here on the forums.

BTW: Out of habit, I DID try to pull them up this AM, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I also miss the Prime Time Specials. making a point to check the site, out of curiousity.  I bought a couple things at good prices, but it seemed like they were cinstantly repeating items recently.

Honored Contributor

probably busy enough don't need them. LOL

Honored Contributor

I don't know about others but I find that since they've been jerking around with the specials, I'm now often forgetting to check them at all and when I don't check the specials, I often don't pull up the site to look around... Another rocket scientist move on their part, I'd say, you know, if they want to turn off more customers and lose more potential sales... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
I had stopped even looking at them anyway. It started looking like they were trying to close out all the old stuff from one designer each day. The website is so cluttered now I don’t bother scrolling through everything just to look for specials that aren’t really specials.