Trusted Contributor

Not sure where to post but just my opinion, (FWIW-LOL). Recently was invited out of town in a few months-needed some new luggage. I just received the 3 piece Samantha Brown set in camel. Wow, it is so nice that I want to go somewhere! It's rugged and functional. I did a coupon code search and saved 20%!

Esteemed Contributor

I hope you love it as much after trips through a few airports. I've had more luggage ruined than I care to count.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

All the women in my family have acquired Samantha Brown luggage and I don't know of anyone who is not pleased with it.  Mine has made a few trips through airports as well as a 2 week road trip and looks like new.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I, too, love my Samantha Brown luggage!  It is the most functional luggage I have ever used at airports. Mine had been checked a few times with no problems. I hope your serves you well. Smiley Happy

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

@Lacey1@Kachina624 et al, I am traveling this week and my carry on bag bit the dust finally.  It was Samsonite.  I travelled a lot in my career and I can't tell you how many bags the airlines have ruined.  I used to buy really expensive luggage but now just pay mid range because none of them seem to handle the rough touch of the airlines.

Off to google this brand.  Any additional feedback on 'tough' luggage greatly appreciated.  LM

Honored Contributor

I like her style of luggage.