Respected Contributor

So many of my things are getting lost in the mail. It's frustrating. I have never had issues like this. It seems like this mail innovations method of shipping is one problem. They claim they gave it to the post office and the post office claims they didn't receive it. Are they just throwing it into a ditch or what? The replacement sent out for a lost package also seems to also be lost now! Amazon tells me my thing is lost and issues a refund so I order a replacement and then the lost one turns up! On and on like this.  I thought things were getting better, not worse. Sorry, needed to vent. No stores open by me except groceries, pharmacy, so I need to order other things online, otherwise I'd just give up!

Valued Contributor

my husband ordered me a diamonique piece for Mothers Day that was lost in the mail. Have not received the replacement yet, either Smiley Sad I know it's not QVC's fault, though.

Honored Contributor

I never believed in "lost" shipping items.  I've always believed they are "stolen.

Sometimes to be sold on the "black market" from the back of a tractor-trailer, etc.

I have a "criminal" mind from watching too many crime shows.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I second @Mz iMac .  Hope whoever got my heater two years ago is toasty warm.

Respected Contributor

@Laura14  You can be rest assured that whoever stole your heater will one day be warm or hot in hades................

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols There was more to that post but I was afraid of being banned.  

Respected Contributor

to grouchoarx

Respected Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

to grouchoarx

ITA, I just would have expected problems like this more like a month ago, and things improving now. Seems backwards! But I obviously don't have all the facts to make it make sense.

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx  Well we've never had a deadly pandemic either. 

I know UPS, USPS and FedEX all have had to hire so many new workers,to try to handle all the extra packages now and so many workers having to self quaratine with little time to really train them.  It is not just QVC.  Three items I ordered from Amazon just disappeared with no tracking, six items from Walmart never arrived after being sent 3 different delivery dates then they notified me they are giving me a refund and they refunded me and reordered the same items and charged me again and they never arrived so another refund!!  I have a 05-10 order from HSN that was shipped the next day but never showed on tracking until the 18th and now showing up somewhere in the opposite direction.  Oh well nothing to get worked up about.

Respected Contributor

@Pook wrote:

@Grouchomarx  Well we've never had a deadly pandemic either. 

I know UPS, USPS and FedEX all have had to hire so many new workers,to try to handle all the extra packages now and so many workers having to self quaratine with little time to really train them.  It is not just QVC.  Three items I ordered from Amazon just disappeared with no tracking, six items from Walmart never arrived after being sent 3 different delivery dates then they notified me they are giving me a refund and they refunded me and reordered the same items and charged me again and they never arrived so another refund!!  I have a 05-10 order from HSN that was shipped the next day but never showed on tracking until the 18th and now showing up somewhere in the opposite direction.  Oh well nothing to get worked up about.

Holy cow! I thought I had problems!