Esteemed Contributor

@Grouchomarx  Do you have a tracking number?  The last place it was tracked should be able to tell you something or find it for you. 

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

All kinds people taking advantage of a bad situation.  I've noticed an increase of first time posters claiming food items received but are bad.  Great way to get free items and not have to send back anything.

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx  I’ve had that happen, too. 

Right now, though, your thread title makes me wonder if some QVC warehouse employee is wandering around lost himself as he searches for the item I ordered on May 1st... will he ever find it? Will anyone ever find him? I suspect both are lost in the big, new QVC warehouse and may never be heard of again...! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Another strange shipping issue is that I ordered 2 items from Amazon and  2 days later it came way before expected date but it was in an Walmart box and I thought maybe I had ordered from them instead but no ordere there.   Amazon was showing shipping problem with that order but now showing just shipping.  They said probably vendor also ships for Walmart and mistakenly sent it in their box and not to worry about it and I will get their shipment in a few days.

Respected Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

@Grouchomarx  Do you have a tracking number?  The last place it was tracked should be able to tell you something or find it for you. 

Tracking through HSN link shows package was transferred to USPS by UPS mail innovations, However if I track with USPS they say they are awaiting the item. So basically nobody claims to have it. It just stays that way forever and I never get the item. 

Regular Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

@esmerelda wrote:

Tracking through HSN link shows package was transferred to USPS by UPS mail innovations, However if I track with USPS they say they are awaiting the item. So basically nobody claims to have it. It just stays that way forever and I never get the item. 

I had something accepted by the local post office on 4/21/20.  Still not here.  When I called them, they said they didn't have the package yet, that the tracking was based on a manifest. HUH?

It took me days of calling QVC in nightmare phone loops and never got through to anyone.  Tried the e-mail option, and they replied 2 weeks later that the tracking information says it is at the post office.  And do i still want the item?

Never, ever in the 30 years I have been shoppping with QVC has anything like this happened.  I've received empty jewelry boxes, I've gotten things later than expected, or damaged.  But never had anything held hostage by USPS before.

This is not QVC's fault, and I have always had good experiences with their Customer Service.  Very few returns over the years, and exchanges have been satisfactory.  This incident has just been extremely strange.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lost packages

[ Edited ]

@Grouchomarx wrote:

@esmerelda wrote:

@Grouchomarx  @bayflwc I recently had a package languishing in a distant PO for over a week. I called my local postmaster (love small-town living) and asked for help to get it moving. I had it two days later. 

I was told that photos/images of packages (tracking numbers?) are taken at various places along the way and that's how they were able to find my package. 

Try calling your local PO and giving them the tracking number and details and see if they can help somehow.  Good luck!

Keepin' it real.