Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Thanks! didn't know that, by golly and Merry Christmas to you all , too !

@SharkE  Priceless, isn't it... In the time it took for some of the seemingly more ill-tempered among us to direct you to the internet, someone else actually answered your question... Sometimes it seems a good dose of Phillips, cherry flavor of course, is warranted...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

@SharkE  Priceless, isn't it... In the time it took for some of the seemingly more ill-tempered among us to direct you to the internet, someone else actually answered your question... Sometimes it seems a good dose of Phillips, cherry flavor of course, is warranted...

Well, the post which was first to answer was wrong, so....

My Google wouldn't do that....but maybe mine is special. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Alison Wonderland , after awhile all those famous names and faces just sort of blend together! Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Today I saw Lori's face flash across one of the Hallmark channels on an advertisement of  upcoming Hallmark movies... 

Honored Contributor

Re: Lori Laughlin

[ Edited ]

@sidsmom wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Well, the post which was first to answer was wrong, so....

My Google wouldn't do that....but maybe mine is special. 

Must be... Special, that is... Tres special, in fact... since my Google also listed mid-January 2020...

"Following this arraignment, her next court date will be January 17, 2020."

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor
My Google says Lori is divorcing Mossimo because he got her into this mess and will soon marry Bill Macy who divorced Felicity because she is a convicted felon and Bill will stand by Lori through her trial. I love my Google.
Esteemed Contributor

@Johnnyeager, isn´t that something? Don´t forget, Google is never wrong. My Google said that Bill will never divorce Felicity lol

Esteemed Contributor
The Daily Mail reports that Olivia Jade is really Bill Macy’s daughter. That may explain Lori's divorce from Mossimo.
Honored Contributor

@code99 wrote:

Today I saw Lori's face flash across one of the Hallmark channels on an advertisement of  upcoming Hallmark movies... 

She is no longer on Hallmark and they are no longer showing any of the shows or movies she was in previously.

It was probably someone who looked like her.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor
I hope they both get jail time. They had to know what they did was wrong. But the rich seem to make their own rules.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead