Esteemed Contributor

Re: Looks Like Other Customers Are Unhappy About Free Shipping for New Customers

Bottom line in my way of thinking...  seems the loyal long term customers should get something for their longevity to the Q.  In my case I no longer watch for more than 5 minutes, I turn the channel and when I do think about buying I read the reviews, check the old videos (sometimes new programming) AND THEN I COMPARE WITH OTHER RETAILERS SUCH AS AMAZON WHERE I GET FREE SHIPPING which I do pay for but it pays for itself.

Honored Contributor

Re: Looks Like Other Customers Are Unhappy About Free Shipping for New Customers

@Isobel Archer wrote:

I like what Talbots does.  If you buy a certain amount in a year and use your Talbots card, the next year  is free shipping - on everything.  

I would really like a program like that!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

When is the outrage over free shipping for new customers goimg to STOP.  Good grief.   Get over it

Respected Contributor

It's pretty standard practice to offer new customers a discount or perk. 

I saw that QVC is also sending random customers free David's Cookies, which has people on Facebook upset. Whenever someone posts that they got free cookies, there are posters who get jealous and upset. "Where are MY free cookies?! I've been a loyal customer for years!" 

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Respected Contributor

Yes, I admit I'm one of the long-time loyal customers who was asking where are my cookies! LOL

Respected Contributor

You're only new for a hot minute and then you are an old shoe. It's always nice to get some form of a perk, but I guess QVC doesn't see it that way,

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

Yes, I admit I'm one of the long-time loyal customers who was asking where are my cookies! LOL

Is is getting to point where I wonder why people keep posting that they got the free cookies. It's like they know it'll stir things up and are gloating. At first I was happy for them but it's getting obnoxious. LOL

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu