Occasional Contributor

Haven't been on the boards in years but I would love to know how John Hockynut is getting along..Anyone know...thanks

Honored Contributor

I might not have the latest info..I'm not here too often these days, but I do know his wife had a stroke, and is now going through rehab. John goes to sessions with her, and isn't here much anymore.

Honored Contributor
You might try a search here and in Health. He posted briefly yesterday or this morning.
Super Contributor

Although I can't speak for John personally, things seems to be going pretty well, according to his most recent posts.

Hey hckynut, please try to update the OP here, if you can. 8)

Sweet of you to start this thread, 2cute.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks ladies..I tried to sign back on as my old nic but was unable to..so I was Snap and 2cute before that...John has been a dear qvc friend for many years..Hope all is well with him..

Respected Contributor
He just posted ... I gave him the message!!!
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor
On 2/5/2014 PurpleBunny said: He just posted ... I gave him the message!!!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

OP, I saw John posting a couple of days ago ,I think. I'm sure he's here and I'm so glad to know he's doing OK.

-HIFSmile

Honored Contributor
On 2/5/2014 2cutetwinss said:

Haven't been on the boards in years but I would love to know how John Hockynut is getting along..Anyone know...thanks

Hi cutie!

Ain't been on here much lately myself because my wife had a stroke the end of December. Thought you knew how to contact me, but I certainly understand how things many times get lost.

Been concerned about you since many of the last posts I seen of yours, you seem to be going through some pretty rough times. Hopefully things are better now than the last ones I remember you posting. You can still find my e-mail address under my preferences if you want to contact me that way.

Really glad to hear from you again and also to see a "shout out" from you. Take good care of yourself and remember I have been and will always be your "very good cyber-friend".

hckynut(john)