Super Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Melania wrote:

I think the thermal trim cheapens it. I get the LOUNGE concept but still...it would beter without just french terry.

I love the french terry and the thermal trim.  I don't like the pleats.  It's a bit dated. The babydoll look was huge 5 years ago.

I agree. I keep thinking Little Bo Peep. 

Maybe it would be better on younger women, but my daughters (22 & 25) wouldn't wear it. I give up. 

Valued Contributor

Too much fabric, unflattering, boxy, and WAY overpriced, as usual.

Honored Contributor

Well somebody likes the TSV  because last I heard they sold like 58 thousand of them. Again, it's a matter of taste, some of the LOGO is ok, but most of it looks like clown clothes. The fashions do not flatter the models even, so what chance does the average woman have in pulling that look off. Amy looks cute in the outfit she's wearing and Meredith looks good in most of it, but they are petite.I can't believe that Monica the model would be caught on the street wearing the outfit she's in now. Jackie just looks like the clothes do not fit.

Respected Contributor

@baker wrote:

Well somebody likes the TSV  because last I heard they sold like 58 thousand of them. Again, it's a matter of taste, some of the LOGO is ok, but most of it looks like clown clothes. The fashions do not flatter the models even, so what chance does the average woman have in pulling that look off. Amy looks cute in the outfit she's wearing and Meredith looks good in most of it, but they are petite.I can't believe that Monica the model would be caught on the street wearing the outfit she's in now. Jackie just looks like the clothes do not fit.

I agree!!

They may have sold that many but we will  know how many get returned? Doubtful...Woman Wink

Honored Contributor
Easy pays are a huge incentive for people to buy the TSV. If it didn't have easy pay, they wouldn't have sold as many. IMO
Esteemed Contributor

The designs from that woman don't flatter anyone.  They are slob clothing.  Why would women want to do that to themselves.  All the folds and fabric - how unbecoming. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Valued Contributor

I thought the LOGO TSV looked frumpy and the price seemed high.  I do hope those who got it love it and wear it in good health.

I bought an overpriced Susan Graver Courdoroy vest for just a little less than the price of the LOGO TSV.  I'm hoping it looks good on me.

Honored Contributor

@Melania wrote:

@baker wrote:

I agree!!

They may have sold that many but we will  know how many get returned? Doubtful...Woman Wink

QVC must be very happy with their LOGO sales.  In addition to her regular Monday night show which is only about a year's old, Lori announced on Monday night that beginning in late January she will also have a Saturday 2:00 pm show.  So all you naysayers about her sales are just wrong. QVC wouldn't be adding shows of hers to its lineup unless it was very profitable for them to do, no matter what returns they get.  You may dislike her clothes, but she's selling a ton of them for QVC to people who like them.  The proof is in the sales figurres no matter what you think of the clothes.   

Honored Contributor

I like and own some of her tops, but I feel like I have enough of this style now.

I'm not a big fan of her rayon/spandex fabric and think it's really overpriced for the quality of the fabric.

What others like and choose to buy, is of no consequence to me, so sell away! 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Melania wrote:

@baker wrote:

I agree!!

Or cancelled. Usually the day after the item 'sells out', it's available the next day in many sizes/colors.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.