Respected Contributor

I read all the mostly negative comments re above and saw models wearing TSV - I think the colors are lovely and to my mind everyone I have seen so far wearing this needs to go up a size.  On some top of arms look stretched and hips look wider.

I think if you went up a size this would drape and look much nicer from the back - not stretched  - it does not necessariky have to be worn skin tight as most models seem to wear.

A more casual look I think would look much better - Jackie model for instance would look much better a size up as would Jill.  Just my opinion as I think the negative reviews come from seeing this worn too small

Honored Contributor

Re: Logo TSV Today

[ Edited ]

I have been looking at this all day and I agree with you. They are wearing it too tight and so the pleats in the back are being stretched over their rears instead of hanging down. 

Respected Contributor

My goodness, if they added any more fabric to their bodies they would look even more awful.  Sorry, but that thing is not flattering.  I know, I know - I'm the one who is out of touch.  LOL  You wear it, and I'll stick to a more slimming look. 

Honored Contributor

I dont think they're wearing it too tight because it fits across the bust.   The truth is those lumpy,  ill-conceived pleats around the hips can't help but add bulk and make everyone look larger.  Hard to believe a "designer"  came up with this unflattering garment. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@MomCat

I think it might be more flattering to someone with a more straight (no hips) figure 'cause it gives you a waist.  But for those pear-shaped ladies, it can add too much to the hips.

Honored Contributor

I think the colors are pretty and I kind of like it because it doesn't have chiffon hanging off it but can't justify $60+ for a hoodie.

Respected Contributor

I think the thermal trim cheapens it. I get the LOUNGE concept but still...it would beter without just french terry.

Honored Contributor

@Melania wrote:

I think the thermal trim cheapens it. I get the LOUNGE concept but still...it would beter without just french terry.

I love the french terry and the thermal trim.  I don't like the pleats.  It's a bit dated. The babydoll look was huge 5 years ago.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

Pleats on the hips are never a good idea. 

Honored Contributor
Too much fabric and I don't like the way it hangs from the back and the sides.