Valued Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

I am really tired of seeing Lisa R. on the Local Steals segments of our local news. Since she started maybe 4 or 5 months ago, it appears she only has 10 items for sale that she rotates. Most are old items that you can get any where, such as heating pads, Lori Greiners phone purse, tooth paste just silly stuff. The biggest "deal" I saw was 25% off but most are 15% off. Whoopee!

I wonder whose idea it was to have her on every local abc news show, 7 days a week and are these "steals"  items in her inventory that she is trying to get rid of.

Hope she is making a good living from her "deals"

Yes I mute the tv when she is on.Smiley Frustrated

Good grief it's only a few minutes, 🤦‍♀️

Even my hubby goes nuts and changes the channel 

Spoiler
Smiley Frustrated
Trusted Contributor

The commercials I've seen have grown from the few second blurbs into Lisa having guests on her segment with them thanking her profusely and then segwaying into a larger description of their product with Lisa thanking them upon conclusion and telling the audience they'll just love this thing....very similar to her days at Qvc. 

Esteemed Contributor

I've never seen her on any of our local channels. 

Honored Contributor

One of our local news gals does the "Local Steals"....LR didnt get our territory....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”