Honored Contributor

Live Fans Today

[ Edited ]

Today's Nascar Race will have 1,000 actual live fans at this race. It will be Homestead Raceway in Miami. For those that are interested it will be televised on the regular Fox Network starting at 2:30pm CT.

These fans are all made up of men and woman that are Active members of The United States Armed Forces. I don't have to tell anyone why they choose this different, and very diverse group of fans.

I put this thread here instead of the Sports Forum so more sports fans would be aware of the first sport to run live with real human fans. Many may never visit that forum.

Hopefully this might expedite other Major Sports to work out a way to follow the safety standards and get fans that love that sport some optimism their sport just might do the same.

My DVR is already set!

hckynut 

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

Great news!  I hope it doesn't get rained out!

Oh, and today is FLAG day.....

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

I'm watching, and always supportive of our military personnel.  Go Ryan Newman!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Live Fans Today

[ Edited ]

@hckynut 

Wishing the spectators a good race and good health... GO JOE GIBBS RACING! Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

GO CHASE ELIOTT

Honored Contributor

CONGRATS TO DENNY HAMLIN & JOE GIBBS RACING! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”