Valued Contributor

I just used "live chat" to ask about a problem I had in cancelling an order. It took about a minute or so for her to check my order and solve the issue. It was so easy and quick. I think I'm going to use live chat whenever I need to call QVC for problems/issues. Just thought I'd pass the experience on to everyone.  

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Honored Contributor

I can't specifically speak to Live Chat at QVC, but literally every Live Chat I've tried on other sites has been a bomb for me and I no longer even consider using it. I found it very time-consuming, with long periods of time waiting for the rep to type something back. I found the process frustrating in general.  I'd rather speak to someone on the phone, personally - unless CS is in India. But in that case, Live Chat would be just as frustrating so no-win situation.

I'm glad that for the very few times I've needed QVC CS, the moderators here have helped me. Fastest and simplest way for me.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

I have been using the Live Chat lately and I get answers very quickly. If the answer is not available to them they forward to the correct department and I always get an email with the answer. I have never had any problems with QVC Customer Service. I am very pleased with QVC.

Respected Contributor

I've used live chat for UPS and was then able to print our conversation in case my local UPS gave me completely opposite information which they did. 

Honored Contributor

@truffle wrote:

I've used live chat for UPS and was then able to print our conversation in case my local UPS gave me completely opposite information which they did. 

That's what I like about the "live chat" feature at various websites.  After printing our 'conversation', I can save it for future reference.

Respected Contributor

I prefer live chat.   I hate sitting on hold with any company.  

Honored Contributor

In general (and definitely not here at the Q, as I haven't had a live chat here):   Re: other live chats with a company, different industry, etc.  I find that I can 'understand' live chatting much better, say, than out-of-the-country on the phone chatting.   Fast talkers with accents are sometimes very difficult to get the story straight.  And, as someone stated here, it's easy to print out a live chat, just to make sure everything is properly corrected.   Long story re: my email access last year, but after two and a half hours of live chat and seven different reps., all  eventually ended well with the last (male) rep who 'got the story straight in no time at all'.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).