Esteemed Contributor

Unless you pay my bills and have power of attorney over me.....I can post what or where I want to as long as it's within community standards.

I was not mean.  I do not like the way she ranted about people, so the fact she is not here to show off her "overpriced wares".....maybe it's a "good thing".  To those that like her items or like her, that's fine with me.

Thanks, everyone else, for the kind words of supporting my opinion.  That means alot to me. Have a great day everyone.

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@RealtyGal2

Sorry, you don't get to dictate what other poster's post on any thread, only the Moderators can do that.

burgerking.gif

@KingstonsMom.....OMGosh, I love this "Burger King" sign...now you have made me hungry like a wolf, lol.  ((HUGS))

Honored Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

It must have been cancelled.  She was supposed to be on tonight but Jane announced at 6:00 that Sue would be back at 7:00 for another hour of D&B. 

@KentuckyWoman  That's fine with me. Can only take so much Lisa and her cargo pants!!!!  Lol. 😏

Esteemed Contributor

No one should be telling anyone to stay out of the conversation.  Thats the point of this forum, opinions and discussion.  

I don't like Rinna, and  clothes like hers are available everywhere,nothing special.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

That's strange her show was rescheduled.  It was only one hour...

Valued Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

Unless you pay my bills and have power of attorney over me.....I can post what or where I want to as long as it's within community standards.

I was not mean.  I do not like the way she ranted about people, so the fact she is not here to show off her "overpriced wares".....maybe it's a "good thing".  To those that like her items or like her, that's fine with me.

Thanks, everyone else, for the kind words of supporting my opinion.  That means alot to me. Have a great day everyone.

I agree. Some things must not be forgotten--her incredibly poor choice of a Halloween costume with her husband Harry. (Google it, if you must--I'm not sure I can post it here.) And we're supposed to like her taste and fill her bank account? No, thank you!

I will never buy from her.

Honored Contributor

@Colinka wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

I agree. Some things must not be forgotten--her incredibly poor choice of a Halloween costume with her husband Harry. (Google it, if you must--I'm not sure I can post it here.) And we're supposed to like her taste and fill her bank account? No, thank you!

I will never buy from her.

Her body shaming and foul mouth are big turnoffs for me. Yes, how a person conducts themselves in private life does and should reflect on their sales.

Esteemed Contributor

@ColinkaI googled it....speechless here.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

I have a feeling that Lisa Rinna and her overpriced wares won't be on the Q very much longer.  The reviews on her products here are not very good....and, it seems, every other day they are thrown in as a lunchtime special.  JMO.

Honored Contributor

@Colinka

That AND the hateful, hurtful comments she made about "Fat and Nasty" fans and other disgusting things about them on Instagram. There's also a you tube video on it.

You need to google it, since it's profanity laced and a link here would be poofed.

I don't have 1 iota of respect for the woman after that. JMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.