Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Early this morning, during AM Style, Leah announced Lisa Rinna would not be able to make her show because she had "transportation problems" getting into PA.

Odd that she still couldn't make it for the later show, 12 hours later.  

Too bad, too sad Woman LOL

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

I have a feeling that Lisa Rinna and her overpriced wares won't be on the Q very much longer.  The reviews on her products here are not very good....and, it seems, every other day they are thrown in as a lunchtime special.  JMO.

@shell garden

We can only hope!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

Maybe that's "a good thing".

@shell garden

What she said.............two-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

I have a feeling that Lisa Rinna and her overpriced wares won't be on the Q very much longer.  The reviews on her products here are not very good....and, it seems, every other day they are thrown in as a lunchtime special.  JMO.

@shell garden

We can only hope!

@KingstonsMom....HI, you sweet little ole' THANG you, lol. Yep, we can only hope....but, it doesn't affect me or my pocketbook since I don't own one thing from her line.

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

Maybe that's "a good thing".

@shell garden

What she said.............two-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

@Spurt....LOL, ROTF...girrrrrl, you crack me up!  

Honored Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

Unless you pay my bills and have power of attorney over me.....I can post what or where I want to as long as it's within community standards.

I was not mean.  I do not like the way she ranted about people, so the fact she is not here to show off her "overpriced wares".....maybe it's a "good thing".  To those that like her items or like her, that's fine with me.

Thanks, everyone else, for the kind words of supporting my opinion.  That means alot to me. Have a great day everyone.

@shell garden

Your right, shell garden, I'm tired of these self appointed moderators!!!  As QVC customers we do have the right to express our opinion as long as we comply with QVC's Standards and Guidelines!!!  If others want to see or write nothing but happy little thoughts, they can go be that devoted fan and lavish nothing but praise and adoration on their favorite vendor's/host's Facebook Page ............  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt....you are so very right.  We will always have difference of opinion, but it should be shared respectfully.  Hey ....thanks to you and everyone here.  You are might fine posters here at the Q and warmed my heart over and over and over again.

Honored Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

@Spurt....you are so very right.  We will always have difference of opinion, but it should be shared respectfully.  Hey ....thanks to you and everyone here.  You are might fine posters here at the Q and warmed my heart over and over and over again.

@shell garden

I found out one thing the hard way.....the fashionistas in the Fashion part of the Forum are a pretty tough (opinionated) group....heaven forbid anyone that has a discouraging word about their Q fav line....LOL!!!  You posted an interesting observation and wisely did it in a "neutral" forum.......... Smiley Wink  Glad I could be supportive and if everyone liked the same things, a dull Forum this would be...........Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt.....child please, I don't go to the Fashion Forum hardly ever, lol.  You are so right though...if everyone's opinions were the same, it would be a dull forum, lol. 

Heading out to my sister's for a swim in her pool, dinner and family get together.....have a wonderful rest of your day.  Check y'all later.

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful ShopperYes.  All of the other out-of-town vendors showed up like Bob Mackie, Isaac, Dennis.