Respected Contributor

Another Lisa thread?   We just had one closed  few days ago about Lisa and the infomercial.  

Trusted Contributor
I actually enjoy the Lisa threads....it provides great insight on social behaviors. These threads contain everything you need to know about female behavior...a constant reminder of those who choose to empower one another or those who chose the opposite end of the spectrum.
Super Contributor

Good for Lisa Robertson. She seems to be a kind, nice woman with a good business head. She's in charge of her life and seems to have a good one.

And for everyone downing 'infomercials', all shopping channels are infomercials. So lots of people are watching infomercials, so what. Smiley Surprised)

Honored Contributor

@NativeJax wrote:
I actually enjoy the Lisa threads....it provides great insight on social behaviors. These threads contain everything you need to know about female behavior...a constant reminder of those who choose to empower one another or those who chose the opposite end of the spectrum.

??? We have to 'empower' Robertson?

Esteemed Contributor

@bri20 wrote:

Another Lisa thread?   We just had one closed  few days ago about Lisa and the infomercial.  

@bri20 ...

Don't you get it ... it's an "in your face" retort ... gives them another opportunity to tell us "haters" what bad people we are for not falling all over her.  

Trusted Contributor
@SydneyH
Lisa needs no help, she is already empowered....people who chose to breakdown instead of building up need empowering.
Honored Contributor

@NativeJax wrote:
@SydneyH
Lisa needs no help, she is already empowered....people who chose to breakdown instead of building up need empowering.

Ok doke, I dont see anyone breaking down anyone, just sharing different perceptives, no biggie.....

Esteemed Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@bri20 wrote:

@bri20 ...

Don't you get it ... it's an "in your face" retort ... gives them another opportunity to tell us "haters" what bad people we are for not falling all over her.  

Stop the madness.  What is wrong in Morning Lover reminding people of something?  I don't see anything wrong with that.  And, I don't see anyone calling you a hater/bad person....chill.

Respected Contributor

@shell garden  O/T, but I wasn't sure if you saw @151949 's thread that was paging you.  You weren't "tagged," so you may not have seen it.  Here it is: 

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/Paging-shell-garden/m-p/2903367#U2903367 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

I see that ERIC, I think that is his name who presents with in the kitchen with David alot is presenting a " Copper Chef" pan.  I guess alot of Q people are participating in these infomercials now.  

Yes, there are a few infomercial vendors who are also on QVC:

Eric Theiss

Dr. Denese

My Pillow Guy

Scrub Daddy Guy

Chef Tony

Bob Warden(?) --NuWave

I'm probably missing more names

WEN