Esteemed Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

@shell garden  O/T, but I wasn't sure if you saw @151949 's thread that was paging you.  You weren't "tagged," so you may not have seen it.  Here it is: 

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/Paging-shell-garden/m-p/2903367#U2903367 

I like celery....thank you so much for letting me know.  You are so sweet.  I just responded to 151949.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is baiting

Honored Contributor

@NativeJax wrote:
I wish I was plumped up and filled....I can't afford it for those who can....look at how great those two look. More power to them. I believe you can have work done and still benefit by using products. I think a lot of plastic surgeons have work done that present their lines...pretty sure PTR has had work done but he isn't an attractive female so I haven't noticed threads bashing his work or success.

I sgree.  I fatally hsve a a credit union account with a bit of money set aside for when I feel I need something done.  But older skin is still older skin after work.  You still need skincare products.  Almost all cosmetic dermatologists and plastic surgeons sell them.

Esteemed Contributor

UH OH SoX...you and I have been put in a corner, lol.  That was fun, though.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson

[ Edited ]

I saw that ... LOL   ...  he was such a cute little guy, tho ...

It's all good, my sista ...

Honored Contributor

@NativeJax wrote:
I actually enjoy the Lisa threads....it provides great insight on social behaviors. These threads contain everything you need to know about female behavior...a constant reminder of those who choose to empower one another or those who chose the opposite end of the spectrum.

Not to mention the worship of faux celebrities.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

SoX...he was precious.  Yes, it is all okay. 

Trusted Contributor
I do not consider Lisa a celebrity but I do see a lot of people reference her as being one....she is a sales representative who sold goods on TV.
Honored Contributor

Not to be too snarky, but that's why they call it FACEbook.

She's "advertising", staying in the public eye.

Nothing wrong with that if it's your job.

Respected Contributor

I don't get it.  The first version of this thread got shut down yesterday because it got ugly, the way it always does when the subject is this person.  Why start another thread about the same thing?