Respected Contributor

Lisa will be doing an infomercial  The TLC Channel, Sunday, June 26 at 8:00 AM, EST.

Just a reminder in case anyone wants to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, Morning lover.  Got it in the background while making my coffee.  Lisa still sounds the same, doesn't miss a beat in her presentation.  

I will stay with QVC with ordering though instead of on Dr. Denese website.  The offer on her website is only a 30 day supply and I think that Q offers more for less money.  I love the hydroshield serum and her pads!

Honored Contributor

Turned it on for a second, she is part of the commercial not the "star" and in all honesty she looks, plumped and filled and not like she did previously

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Turned it on for a second, she is part of the commercial not the "star" and in all honesty she looks, plumped and filled and not like she did previously

Yep, she was one of the testimonials and demoed the product.  She wasn't the host of the infomercial.

Respected Contributor

Infomercial still featured Leeza Gibbons with testimonials

from everyday women. Lisa R was shown a few times

throughout .

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson

[ Edited ]

I see that ERIC, I think that is his name who presents with in the kitchen with David alot is presenting a " Copper Chef" pan.  I guess alot of Q people are participating in these infomercials now.  

Honored Contributor

Nothing wrong with infomercials, it's a paycheck and an option for jobless shopping channel hosts.  The unfortunate thing is thst Lisa is apparently acting likr it's a big deal, something to be proud about.  I think she's still trying to hold on to her Qvc fans and make something happen.  I think the problem might be that she's an unkonwn to people who don't watch Qvc.  Add her age into the mix and she hasn't been able to catch on anywhere.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Nothing wrong with infomercials, it's a paycheck and an option for jobless shopping channel hosts.  The unfortunate thing is thst Lisa is apparently acting likr it's a big deal, something to be proud about.  I think she's still trying to hold on to her Qvc fans and make something happen.  I think the problem might be that she's an unkonwn to people who don't watch Qvc.  Add her age into the mix and she hasn't been able to catch on anywhere.  

The size of the paycheck could be different, but in the end they all sell things on tv. You can be proud of a job well done, but the job itself , meh.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson

[ Edited ]

@shell garden wrote:

I see that ERIC, I think that is his name who presents with in the kitchen with David alot is presenting a " Copper Chef" pan.  I guess alot of Q people are participating in these infomercials now.  

Yes, there are a few infomercial vendors who are also on QVC:

Eric Theiss

Dr. Denese

My Pillow Guy

Scrub Daddy Guy

Chef Tony

Bob Warden(?) --NuWave

I'm probably missing more names

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't see the informercial this morning but did have a question. Are these products being sold through Dr. Denese website or GR?

GR usually becomes a problem when you try and cancel.