Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson's Engagement Ring

Lisa is a smart attractive woman who probably had her pick of partners.  She chose him and can certainly find out anything about his past just as the public can.  

Super Contributor

@kittykatkay  well I myself feel sorry for her and worried- she has obviously fell for being in love and it is probably not real but a desperate attempt at not being alone going into her golden years but this guy has a past and a present and he has pulled the wool over her eyes that is for sure, it is so obvious that he is faking it when she puts him on camera- hopefully she has legal protection for her business and savings so this guy can';t succeed- I really thought she was smarter and all her friends warned her and she has ghosted them all especially Katie and chief of stuff- I wish her luck but with all the sales she is having with her company I see rough waters ahead

Honored Contributor

@arizona babe wrote:

@kittykatkay  well I myself feel sorry for her and worried- she has obviously fell for being in love and it is probably not real but a desperate attempt at not being alone going into her golden years but this guy has a past and a present and he has pulled the wool over her eyes that is for sure, it is so obvious that he is faking it when she puts him on camera- hopefully she has legal protection for her business and savings so this guy can';t succeed- I really thought she was smarter and all her friends warned her and she has ghosted them all especially Katie and chief of stuff- I wish her luck but with all the sales she is having with her company I see rough waters ahead

How do you know all of this?  Do you live under her roof?

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

Lisa isn't stupid. She's smart & successful. She deserves to be in a loving relationship as much as anybody else. I'm sure she knows what she's doing.

Many years ago I was told by several people not to marry my husband. He had no money & held an entry level job. My friends thought I was nuts. They were marrying "professionals " with high income potentials. They had big diamond engagement rings & I had none.

I've been married to my wonderful husband for over 42 years. He worked his butt off to make sure I had a good life. I was able to stay home & raise our son.He set us up for a very comfortable retirement. All the friends who looked down on us are divorced & broke.Their "successful" husbands cheated on them, one was beaten & one husband almost went to jail for stealing.

l'm grateful that I saw something special in a young man who was down on his luck. I took a chance & never looked back.

I wish Lisa the very best .I'm rooting for her!

Honored Contributor

Lisa is a beautiful successful smart woman.  I wish her nothing but a loving home and a fulfilling marriage.  

Esteemed Contributor

Daughter Samantha, who works for Lisa, has a couple facebook photos (posted 2016) with her father, Jeff. 

Shocked Face With Hand Covering Mouth Emoji  

Super Contributor

@beckyb1012 everything was posted in an open letter from chief of stuff before she took her facebook page down, she explained everything- and no I dont live under her roof that would be horrible- there was a site where some people that knew her man were posting also- so don't shoot the messenger- all I know is Lisa will be sorry at some point you can't live in lala land forever

Honored Contributor

If she ends up being sorry she can get a divorce.  It is not a death sentence.  For one thing Lisa as not got to where she is now to not be smart and go into it blind.  I am sure there will be a prenup.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@arizona babe wrote:

@beckyb1012 everything was posted in an open letter from chief of stuff before she took her facebook page down, she explained everything- and no I dont live under her roof that would be horrible- there was a site where some people that knew her man were posting also- so don't shoot the messenger- all I know is Lisa will be sorry at some point you can't live in lala land forever

@arizona babe  So where is this site where people know 'her man' ?

Honored Contributor

@arizona babe wrote:

@arizona babe 

WOW ... what a terrible post!  You obviously have your opinions, but they are not facts. 

Lisa is a smart woman who has managed her career very well.  There is nothing in this that even hints at this being a "desperate attempt" or that he's "pulling the wool over her eyes".