Respected Contributor

Lisa Robertson's Engagement Ring

Here is a picture of Lisa's engagement ring shown in a product she is selling.  It's oval in shape and looks like possibly a 3-4 carat solitare. 

She said in an earlier video that she designed it herself. I think it is very pretty.  I am happy for her.  (you can enlarge the picture to get a better look).

Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson's Engagement Ring

[ Edited ]

She designed it.  Did she pay for it too?  She is an independently wealthy woman.  Just asking.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kittykatkay  ... I'm happy for her too !!  She said wedding this year sometime ...  small ... maybe just family.  I LOVE that she made a successful, happy life for herself after QVC, with or without a guy but found her Prince.

Honored Contributor

I'm genuinely cheered when someone "written off" gets married or has a baby.  You know what I mean.  When someone who seems to have aged out or worn out all opportunities to marry or get pregnant does eventually marry or give birth to a child, it is exhilarating news for me.

Such unexpected outcomes always reaffirm my deep-down belief that it ain't over till it's over.

You just never know...  Hoping Lisa has a lovely marriage.

Valued Contributor

@maximillian ... what if she did pay for it herself ...  

Respected Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

She designed it.  Did she pay for it too?  She is an independently wealthy woman.  Just asking.

@maximillian , I don't know.  Hopefully her fiance paid for it.

Respected Contributor

@Pantsonfire2 , I agree.  I'm glad Lisa found someone.  Everyone needs someone to love and I hope she has many years of wedded bliss.

Respected Contributor

@golding76 , so beautifully said.  I agree.  Lisa deserves to be happy like all of us do and I'm glad she is no longer going to be alone but share her life with someone.  Getting older, we tend to rethink our life, at times, and try to do what is best for us, personally.

Respected Contributor

@Pantsonfire2 

All the norms are changing.  All the rules have changed.  So, since she is a woman of means (I am not), I'm just curious if this is the next new normal. Not judging, as my life certainly has not been a perfect one. 

Respected Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@Pantsonfire2 

All the norms are changing.  All the rules have changed.  So, since she is a woman of means (I am not), I'm just curious if this is the next new normal. Not judging, as my life certainly has not been a perfect one. 

@maximillian , I don't think your question was meant to be anything but curious.  We all have the right to ask things.  Let's all be here for each other.  Thanks for posting.