Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson . Off topic

I'm one of those with no interest in Lisa Robertson and I would NEVER read her facebook page.  I opened this thread entitled, "Lisa Robertson" to find out if she was perhaps returning to QVC..

I then posted that I not only felt sorry for her but thought her privacy should be respected.

PERIOD

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Respected Contributor

I usually check her Facebook page every two or three weeks just to see how she is doing. I definitely noticed a change tonight because it was obvious to me that she has learned from that fiasco about her boyfriend and the write up on him not to share too much personal information.

She's a smart lady and will no longer share her relationship with him publically again. I seriously doubt that they aren't together rather she wised up to the fact that there are a lot of nasty people who don't like seeing others happily in love. That article about her and Eric was proof of that. They really raked both of them over the coals.

She looks beautiful as usual and as always I wish her well...

Super Contributor

I don't understand her being so affected by the article. Isn't this what comes with fame? And you just ignore it? If the Mail critiqued her cooking, would she stop posting about her food, too? When you're in the public eye, I think you learn not to be so sensitive to the press. My opinion? She was never serious with Erik. He was window dressing
Respected Contributor

I didn't read her Facebook page before I posted my other reply but now since I have read it I wonder if they are broken up.
Honored Contributor

I see that there is yet another poster with a superiority complex who feels that it's her right to put others down and even suggesting that they can't see without their readers.

I wonder if she feels better now or has she received some sort of award?

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

(deleted by poster)

Esteemed Contributor

Heart It's time for some love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZXbnUwvUIk

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

@surfk wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

I see that there is yet another poster with a superiority complex who feels that it's her right to put others down and even suggesting that they can't see without their readers.

I wonder if she feels better now or has she received some sort of award?

If you're referring to me, I have a user name.

And my comment had little to do with people who use readers. That's all you gleaned from that post??

It was a mere examply of why most forums offer fonts of various sizes.

Or must I state (under oath) that I have never and will never undermine the use or not of readers in a free society now??

And the superior complex might just be coming off of those endlessly negative, monotonous posters who only chime into a topic (of ZERO interest to them, mind you) in order to insult people, imply that they're stalkers, creepy, and use FONT that's too big to their liking.

lol

I think more users need to stand up to those who only use a thread as to diss the topic, the users, the comments, the manner in which people write, the font they choose, the color of font they select, etc... Otherwise as we see, every thread here at QVC is all about them...and what they hate and what they don't like and what doesn't interest them and who they dislike and fonts they don't like...

Talk about a real SUBJECT (and more people ought to insist on it) than turn every thread into some platform for certain users to essentially and continually state (in a million - though all uncreative ways) that they HATE Q forums.

That's all those toxic posters are doing at every turn.

(This time I thought I'd go PURPLE...just because I can). Smiley Happy

Long winded I see.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

Heart It's time for some love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZXbnUwvUIk

OK, this time my husband wanted to know what I was howling about. He loved it too... Heart

Super Contributor

So, only people that are part of QVC should be mentioned on these forums? Should people stop posting because you don't approve of a topic? Why are you even reading and posting on it?