Valued Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson . Off topic

[ Edited ]

(deleted by poster)

Valued Contributor

Let it go ladies.  What's the point?  One replies, then the other, then back to the first one.  Yes you have every right, and it is your privilege to do so.  Just let it go.

Frequent Contributor

she is high maintance and obsessed with labels...so sad

Trusted Contributor

@tsj178 wrote:

Do you know her? I mean as a human being rather than on what you read/hear?  

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor

@Adelina wrote:

@tsj178 wrote:

Do you know her? I mean as a human being rather than on what you read/hear?  

She has SAID she's high manintenance, and she is clearly obsessed with labels.  Just sayin'.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It must be hard being her. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

I thought the mods are controlling the personal attacks apparently Not

@JaneMarple wrote:

@surfk wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

I see that there is yet another poster with a superiority complex who feels that it's her right to put others down and even suggesting that they can't see without their readers.

I wonder if she feels better now or has she received some sort of award?

If you're referring to me, I have a user name.

And my comment had little to do with people who use readers. That's all you gleaned from that post??

It was a mere examply of why most forums offer fonts of various sizes.

Or must I state (under oath) that I have never and will never undermine the use or not of readers in a free society now??

And the superior complex might just be coming off of those endlessly negative, monotonous posters who only chime into a topic (of ZERO interest to them, mind you) in order to insult people, imply that they're stalkers, creepy, and use FONT that's too big to their liking.

lol

I think more users need to stand up to those who only use a thread as to diss the topic, the users, the comments, the manner in which people write, the font they choose, the color of font they select, etc... Otherwise as we see, every thread here at QVC is all about them...and what they hate and what they don't like and what doesn't interest them and who they dislike and fonts they don't like...

Talk about a real SUBJECT (and more people ought to insist on it) than turn every thread into some platform for certain users to essentially and continually state (in a million - though all uncreative ways) that they HATE Q forums.

That's all those toxic posters are doing at every turn.

(This time I thought I'd go PURPLE...just because I can). Smiley Happy

Long winded I see.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

@DEJaneMarple wrote:

I see that there is yet another poster with a superiority complex who feels that it's her right to put others down and even suggesting that they can't see without their readers.

PERFECT DESCRIPTION AND GREAT POST - ITA!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@surfk wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

If you're referring to me, I have a user name.

And my comment had little to do with people who use readers. That's all you gleaned from that post??

It was a mere examply of why most forums offer fonts of various sizes.

Or must I state (under oath) that I have never and will never undermine the use or not of readers in a free society now??

And the superior complex might just be coming off of those endlessly negative, monotonous posters who only chime into a topic (of ZERO interest to them, mind you) in order to insult people, imply that they're stalkers, creepy, and use FONT that's too big to their liking.

lol

I think more users need to stand up to those who only use a thread as to diss the topic, the users, the comments, the manner in which people write, the font they choose, the color of font they select, etc... Otherwise as we see, every thread here at QVC is all about them...and what they hate and what they don't like and what doesn't interest them and who they dislike and fonts they don't like...

Talk about a real SUBJECT (and more people ought to insist on it) than turn every thread into some platform for certain users to essentially and continually state (in a million - though all uncreative ways) that they HATE Q forums.

That's all those toxic posters are doing at every turn.

(This time I thought I'd go PURPLE...just because I can). Smiley Happy

Long winded I see.

ALWAYS

Frequent Contributor

I have to agree with most of the post , I think her photoshop of herself is so overdone, its a narcissitic character of herself and people who do this.  its getting old to see people doing this constantly.