Super Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson . Off topic

I agree!  Some emptiness and sadness in her posts lately.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, no. I will be so disappointed if they are no longer together. She had never looked as beautiful as she did with the pictures of them together. Please, Lisa, if you read these, please find a way to let us know. Many of us are very, very fond of you and pray for your happiness..

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

She is a beautiful and energetic woman, she deserves to be loved, as we all do.

Trusted Contributor

I think that after Erik's life was scrutinized so much, Lisa is keeping any relationship private.   As she should do.  

Honored Contributor

I think a lot of people thought she could do much better. She needs a man who can afford her high maintenance lifestyle.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@shoppergrl wrote:
I suspect they are no longer together. Based on the FB postings, it looks like it's over. She's doing a lot of traveling on her own and hanging with her friends. She also had some postings about being strong during tough times and everything happening a reason. I'm a single woman and that's a clue your love life took a nose dive.

It could also be the fact that she's still out of a job 6 months after leaving QVC. She said a while back that she thought she'd have found something new by now.

Respected Contributor

Maybe it is just me but following her around is just creepy. These posts are creepy.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

No one is following her around. . .at least as far as I know.  This discussion is based on her Facebook postings.  She posts and responds to those who post back to her.  Most of the posts are quite friendly.  There are a few that are not.

Honored Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

Maybe it is just me but following her around is just creepy. These posts are creepy.

Lisa has a public FB page.  That's the point of a public page.  Those public figures want people to follow them.  Lisa NEEDS people to stay interested and to follow her so she keeps her name out there and interest going in what she's up to.  Out of sight, out of mind and all that.

What I found creepy was the number of people who friended Eric when they found out he and Lisa were dating.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:
I think a lot of people thought she could do much better. She needs a man who can afford her high maintenance lifestyle.

I doubt she "needs" a man for anything except companionship. This is the 21st century last I checked and I'm sure she can afford her own "high maintenance lifestyle".

These forums are hilarious. All the speculation as if any one of you know anything truly about her life or "her man". You only know what she chooses to show you or what you read about in a gossip rag mag. Nothing more or less.