Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson - Closing her On Line Business

Come on, ladies...you have to realize that things often are not as they appear.

How on earth would anyone know what kind of life Lisa has?  Is she happy or sad?

The other question would be why does anyone care?

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

Come on, ladies...you have to realize that things often are not as they appear.

How on earth would anyone know what kind of life Lisa has?  Is she happy or sad?

The other question would be why does anyone care?

@Mersha  As a newlywed (twice) I was very happy, so I'm assuming most newlyweds are. Just posting my opinion on these boards as that is what they are here for. 

Trusted Contributor

I like Lisa and she was my favorite host. No one came close either now or then. She had beauty and class and was sorely needed on the Gala show last night.  

However, I have NEVER followed her or anyone else on FB. She left QVC and that was it for me. 

I do not know her personally, so I will never presume things about her or PERSONAL life. 

It would be wonderful if I never saw another thread about her and her PERSONAL life. 

That is all. Heart

Trusted Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I am not jealous of Lisa.  I actually feel sorry for her.

I have so much more than she does. I have been blessed.

I pray that her life gets better.  She has had a hard run.  I wish her every happiness.

@Carmie Why do you feel sorry for her? The way I see it her life couldn't get much better. Do you know something the rest of us don't? She's in love and finally free to live a slower paced life (or not). I don't know what her plans are. Yes, she's worked very hard  over the course of her career but I don't think she would have had it any other way. If you're referring to her lack of children she has said many times that she was not meant to be a mother. What is her life lacking that she needs your prayers?

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@gidgetgh   I am not  being passive aggressive,  I honestly wish her well.

She deserves it.   I don't envy her life.  She has always been in the spotlight and every inch of her life has been under a microscope.

I hope she has found peace.

@Carmie - you said "I have so much more than she does". That is just not a nice thing to say.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Occasional Contributor

Always enjoyed shopping on Lisa' website. I think now that she's married and moved away, her popularity will not be the same. Retirement end marriage should be her priority and wish her much happiness.
Esteemed Contributor

@Mersha    I know I certainly don't care.  The obsession with her by some is very  unhealthy

Honored Contributor

I think Lisa R. was the best host QVC ever had.  If I see a thread about her, I will open, read, and participate in the discussion.  There's no obsession on my part.  

Contributor

Do you have the mls? I’d love to take a look.