Trusted Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson - Closing her On Line Business

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@Trailrun23 wrote:

How in the world does someone know so much about LR's personal financial information? I would feel violated if my own personal info like this were published on social media; there is no way to know if any of it is accurate anyway.  I say good for her if she wants to pursue other business ventures. She appears to be a very smart lady, and I am sure and her husband know what they are doing. I wish them nothing but success. It is appalling the hatred that continues towards a host long after they are no longer on Q. 

@Trailrun23  I agree with everything you said. I wish Lisa nothing but the best. There are a lot of jealous people on these boards.

The same old, same old JEALOUSY comment appears. I am NOT jealous of her and I'm SURE most of the posters also ARE NOT.

Esteemed Contributor

@layla2450 wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@Trailrun23 wrote:

How in the world does someone know so much about LR's personal financial information? I would feel violated if my own personal info like this were published on social media; there is no way to know if any of it is accurate anyway.  I say good for her if she wants to pursue other business ventures. She appears to be a very smart lady, and I am sure and her husband know what they are doing. I wish them nothing but success. It is appalling the hatred that continues towards a host long after they are no longer on Q. 

@Trailrun23  I agree with everything you said. I wish Lisa nothing but the best. There are a lot of jealous people on these boards.

The same old, same old JEALOUSY comment appears. I am NOT jealous of her and I'm SURE most of the posters also ARE NOT.

You're entitled to YOUR opinion. Agree to disagree!!

Esteemed Contributor

I still don't understand what's there to be jealous about.

I'm living a very full and happy life and that's the way I want it. Lisa puts everything out there so it's a free for all.

Glad Lisa found someone to spend the rest of her life with.
Trusted Contributor

@NicksmomESQ  Since you do not personally know any of us you cannot possibly know if we're jealous or not.   There's no one I would trade my life for and to say otherwise is ridiculous.. Maybe you're the jealous one.

Trusted Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@layla2450 wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@Trailrun23 wrote:

They are jealous she's getting her world rocked and they aren't. 

People don't make up stories and bash a stranger if they aren't envious.

Honored Contributor

I am not jealous of Lisa.  I actually feel sorry for her.

I have so much more than she does. I have been blessed.

I pray that her life gets better.  She has had a hard run.  I wish her every happiness.

Esteemed Contributor

I liked Lisa as a host and I followed her for a short time on Facebook until I realised she was not posting anything I needed to know or was interested in. I wish her well. I am not jealous of her. Why would I, or anyone be jealous of her? She does not have anything that I want.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

@Lakelife62 wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@layla2450 wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@Trailrun23 wrote:

They are jealous she's getting her world rocked and they aren't. 

People don't make up stories and bash a stranger if they aren't envious.

100% WRONG!!!Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I pray that her life gets better.  She has had a hard run.  I wish her every happiness.

Oh my gosh what a post.  Not so passive aggressive with the condescending comment. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

Lol!