Honored Contributor
On 10/19/2014 Irshgrl31201 said:
On 10/19/2014 NoelSeven said:
On 10/19/2014 HisElk said:

Oh I hate to hear this. Lisa Mason was my most favorite host when I watched.

Hey Irshgrl, she was my favorite too. She had a way of just being so 'calming'.

Hope you are doing well and having fun spoiling!

She did have a very calming personality. I liked her a lot. I haven't seen my grandson in about a week because I have pneumonia. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} I have been coughing like crazy the whole week. Hopefully I will be able to see him this week because I miss him like crazy. My daughter has been putting lots of videos of him on FB for me though so that is nice.

I hope you are doing well HisElk, and hope you had a great weekend!!

Irsh, I am so sorry to read that you have pneumonia! I didn't know you were sick, I totally understand how hard it is for you, I had it last year, it really saps us.

Oh thanks Noel! I have had a bad cough for the last month and despite antibiotics and steroids, it has gotten a lot worse. They diagnosed me last week. I go to the ENT dr on Tuesday and if it isn't any better they said they would probably hospitalize me. I am hoping they won't but I have gotten worse. It is just frustrating! Lol. Thank you so much and good to see you!

You will be in my thoughts, Irsh.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor
On 10/19/2014 HisElk said:

Oh I hate to hear this. Lisa Mason was my most favorite host when I watched.

Hey Irshgrl, she was my favorite too. She had a way of just being so 'calming'.

Hope you are doing well and having fun spoiling!

She did have a very calming personality. I liked her a lot. I haven't seen my grandson in about a week because I have pneumonia. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} I have been coughing like crazy the whole week. Hopefully I will be able to see him this week because I miss him like crazy. My daughter has been putting lots of videos of him on FB for me though so that is nice.

I hope you are doing well HisElk, and hope you had a great weekend!!

Get well soon Irish! That is totally a bummer. You must miss the grandson like crazy! The modern technology is amazing in this day and age. With videos, Skype, and iphone keeping in touch is so easy! The coughing must drive you crazy though. My granddaughter is 25, and gets a cough that lasts weeks and weeks, It is unbearable, and difficult to treat. I think she gets asthma when she gets a cold, and it is downhill from there.

Let us know how it goes!

Honored Contributor

Sending cyber hugs to you, (((Irshgrl)))! Take good care of yourself, and get well soon.

(o/t, I hope you saw my response to your shout out thread.Smile)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor
Pneumonia!.....so sorry Irshgrl!.....rest as much as possible..........'re Lisa M, loved her so much....wishing her and Gino mountains of strength........
Esteemed Contributor

Heartbreaking..I prayed for them last night and will keep them in my prayers! They KNOW whats important!!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Oh, so sad. Oh my. I will pray for Lisa and Gino

Trusted Contributor

Lisa's words are a beautiful testament to their marriage!

I am so sorry to hear her husband has cancer and wish them both the very best as they work through this difficult phase in their lives. Sending love and prayers to both of them.

Respected Contributor

Loving a man the way she loves Gino, I deeply pray for the both of them.

Stay strong, Lisa. Just when you think you can't -

you can. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

How sad.Prayers for them.

Honored Contributor

Your update is appreciated. I'm feel so bad for what they are going through.