Honored Contributor

Haven't seen you post in awhile. Wondering what's up! Let me know, eh?

JOhn

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

JOhn

Last time I read one of her posts she didn’t sound well.Hope she is feeling better and will let us all know.

Honored Contributor

I also hope she is feeling better.

Honored Contributor

She posted to me several days ago. I think she is OK

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

She posted to me several days ago. I think she is OK

That is great news.Tell her that we miss hearing from her if you are able.

Honored Contributor

I only chat with her on the board. I have no idea how to get in touch with her

Trusted Contributor

If you go to her page it shows she was last online a couple of days ago.

Date Last Visited

‎11-17-2019 08:48 PM

Hope this eases your mind some.

Trusted Contributor

I'll tag her for you in ase she checks in. @LilacTree 

Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

JOhn

@hckynut

Thank you for the call out, John.  I haven't been very active online for several weeks. I am in a rheumatoid flare and just checking my email and newsfeed.  I have been watching the proceedings on TV and can't comment on that here.

Mostly, I have been trying to rest up for the holidays, hoping I will be able to attend family gatherings.  I will be seeing the rheumatologist in December right before Christmas.  

I do miss all of you, but get so tired easily and didn't want to bring up the boring subject of my health, which I just did, LOL.

Thank you again, John, for the shout out.  Hopefully, I will be back to my verbose self very soon.  

To all of you, have a peaceful holiday season.  ~ Ford.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

So good to hear from you my friend. I DVR'd the proceedings and watched many hours of it. Like you. I understand the restrictions here, but it is unfortunate that people cannot have a level headed, calm and peaceful discussion of these things that effect, or can effect, every one of us.

My wife is into week 3 of her Right TKR surgery. She had some unexpected swelling which did set her back several days. I have been doing much of what it takes to take care of her and our 7 furry ones. It's been keeping me busier than usual, but no complaining from me. I just want her to get mobile again, and pain free as much as possible.

I am heading to the ice rink for my skating within the hour, and getting my things together, for me anyways, requires more than just my skates. I pack a bag of clothes so I can change into dry ones after skating. Yes, my skating is not only something I love, but I do use it also as a training day.

Can only say I wish there was something more I could do other than type, but that is where it is, and it makes me feel better hearing from you. My hope is you can enjoy the Holiday with your family and feel better. 

I have plenty to be thankful for and I take every single day trying to show that gratitude, to myself and maybe a few others. There were some tough times, but they are now seen only in my rearview mirror.

My very best to you and your family, @LilacTree 

Your cyber friend,

JOhn

hckynut(john)