Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

call me crazy... isn't ordering a bunch of smaller bottles of Lessman and getting 5$ off each bottle (with free s/h) a better deal than his "sale" price and two easy pays (for VERY large quantity bottles?)

I kept getting 5$ off each bottle!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: Lessman vitamins and code

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66

call me crazy... isn't ordering a bunch of smaller bottles of Lessman and getting 5$ off each bottle (with free s/h) a better deal than his "sale" price and two easy pays (for VERY large quantity bottles?)

I kept getting 5$ off each bottle!

@LTT1 -

If you've done the math, yes. 

I'll just mention that, the last time I discovered a way to get an unexpectedly better deal on his supplements & posted about it here, well, it didn't work the next time I tried. So enjoy it now because it might not work next time. I am pretty sure "they" have eyes here and are likely to notice on their end, too. 

Esteemed Contributor

Sometimes I order directly from Andrew's website. I find cheaper prices there than on the HSN website!!

Valued Contributor

How do you get $5 off?

Esteemed Contributor

From his site I used to get a few dollars off if I did 'autoship' - I don't recall if it was $5 exactly. Suppsoedly there's a code going around - I haven't seen it - I'm sure it has tons of restrictions though.

Valued Contributor

I buy directly from him or Amazon.  I bought my last bottle of Turmeric on Amazon right before Xmas and it was $20 cheaper then HSN and no s/h.  I only buy from HSN when he's on and there is a great deal.

Honored Contributor

Image 29.jpg@MissDior

here is a picture that does not contain the code: I smudged it out!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 I don't know where you found that. I looked on their siter & don't see it.

Mine shows 65% off Free shipping on clearance where yours above shows $5 off $20.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz

Another person and I have been discussing this. I sent her the page URL from my internet page and it came right up.

Well, as I have suspected, as our shopping habits have been tracked by our browsers "for" us, so we are perhaps only shown "certain" deals, etc?

I apologize ... this makes me feel grrrrrr

Esteemed Contributor

I periodically get $10 off coupons - or 20% off coupons- that my friends don't get. 'They' know to put them on my home page because I always bite!!! Love/hate technology....Woman LOL