Honored Contributor

Re: Lessman vitamins and code

@Ibby114

Paint my face red! This must be really a higher technology and new to me!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66

call me crazy... isn't ordering a bunch of smaller bottles of Lessman and getting 5$ off each bottle (with free s/h) a better deal than his "sale" price and two easy pays (for VERY large quantity bottles?)

I kept getting 5$ off each bottle!

Don't you save even more money if you buy them from Amazon?  I've read here or somewhere they can be purchased there.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66

call me crazy... isn't ordering a bunch of smaller bottles of Lessman and getting 5$ off each bottle (with free s/h) a better deal than his "sale" price and two easy pays (for VERY large quantity bottles?)

Don't you save even more money if you buy them from Amazon?  I've read here or somewhere they can be purchased there.

Definitely do your homework before you jump on a purchase &/or coupon- I never checked Amazon before (I'm trusting some of the sellers there less and less though Woman Frustrated) Andrew's site is often less expensive !

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66

@itiswhatitis  Yes, usually, but now with the sale going on the supplement I ordered from HSN was the same cost at amazon,  not free as at HSN, but the shipping may be reduced.  I decided that for this particular day, HSN has better deal, also the option of payments stretched out over four months.